“Slow service but good food”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Hard Rock Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #128 of 4,372 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center East
Wichita, Kansas
“Slow service but good food”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

This restaurant was obviously rather loud, but the food was nice. I had Santa Fe Spring Rolls, which was delightfully delicious.

• Visited February 2014
michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you for dining with us. I appreciate your feedback and will talk to our staff in regards to improving our speed of service.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Doha, Qatar
“Typical Hard Rock”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

This is your typical HRC.. with good food and good drinks.. they have an array of bands playing here, from headliners to just some good local guys.. its located right next to the convention center which makes it really convenient.

• Visited February 2014
michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for coming in and spending some time with us here in Philadelphia. We appreciate your kind words. Hope you enjoyed your stay
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Worst place I've ever eaten.”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Service: Our server was nice enough, but it took well over an hour to receive our food. We ordered hamburgers. The rest of the staff was disinterested and going through the motions. There wasnt a single person working there who was wishing they were somewhere else.

Food: Overpriced, and Undercooked. I paid $10 for a hamburger that I could have purchased at the McDonalds in the Gallery for $1.50. It was cold when I received it which didnt help. My 7 year old daughters hamburger was raw on the inside. At least I didnt have to argue with the server about getting it removed from the bill.

Ambience: It's OK I guess if you like to drink overpriced lousy drinks, eat lousy overpriced food, but want to look at the Purple suit that Prince wore at a concert in 1987.

Bottom Line: Buy a T-Shirt or a Shot glass if you're looking for a souveneir but dont eat here. I dont know who manages this place, but I wouldnt hire him to run the third shift of a self service gas station

Visited November 2013
michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you Carter for your feedback. We pride ourselves on great food and service and take it very seriously if we let one of our guests down. Please ask for a manager if there are any issues with your food, service, or drinks and we will fix it right away. Thank you for your patience
“Corporate food”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I ate at this Hard Rock Cafe on a Sunday for lunch with business colleagues. It's very convenient to the Convention Center; you don't even have to go outside. Since it was a snowy cold day, and we were slightly ahead of the lunch rush, we opted for location. It was a nice atmosphere to have a conversation. The staff were all very nice and attentive, at least until we paid our bill. We stayed on since it wasn't crowded and continued to talk a while. An extra glass of water would have been nice but no one even came near us after the bill was paid. I had the most unusual Caesar Salad: bacon, olives and other stuff were included. The person told me this ahead of time and I could have refused it for the more traditional fare but I was feeling adventurous. It wasn't bad; the black olives did add to the flavor. But to the bacon I should have said no. It just wasn't my thing. Was it real? I'm not sure. It tasted so processed, so salty; texture was chewy, not crispy. Maybe the bacon I had over the holidays (fresh from a local farm) spoiled me. I ended up picking the bacon bits out. I appreciated that the dressing was served on the side. It was very thick and better for dipping than spreading. Greens were true Romaine; a few bitter spines found their way in (somewhat typical). Croutons were toasted processed bread. Overall, I rate the food and service average, but it's really a very good location for a business lunch. I agree with a previous reviewer about the paucity of memorabilia; nevertheless, it was cool what they had.

• Visited January 2014
michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thank you for your feedback on our food. We take a lot of pride in our food quality as all of our recipes are a scratch based recipe. Our bacon is cooked in house and we use a special seasoning but it has a kick to it. Our croutons are baked in house with a special parmesean garlic seasoning. Sometimes our flavor profiles are much different as we like to change things up a bit at hardrock. We love making our guests happy and if any item is not to your liking we will make a new one exactly how you want it, no questions asked. Thank you for your feedback and I appreciate your time. Please ask for me or one of my managers the next time you are in and we will make it perfect for you.
Punta Gorda, Florida
“A chain with local flavor”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We decided to eat at Hard Rock, we were worried about eating in a pricey chain restaurant. We were very surprised, we sat at the bar in the back room because they had sporting events on the TV's and we wanted to watch a game. The bartender was great and the manager came out and talked to us for quite some time. They remodeled this room to appeal to the local crowd and more of a sports bar atmosphere. We tried the local brews, and had a delicious sandwich.

• Visited January 2014
Greg,
Thanks for dining with us and your kind comments about our staff. I will pass them on as I love giving them positive feedback. Please come back in soon as we would love to take care of you again. Hopefully you had a safe trip back to Wisconsin