“A chain with local flavor”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #115 of 4,445 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We decided to eat at Hard Rock, we were worried about eating in a pricey chain restaurant. We were very surprised, we sat at the bar in the back room because they had sporting events on the TV's and we wanted to watch a game. The bartender was great and the manager came out and talked to us for quite some time. They remodeled this room to appeal to the local crowd and more of a sports bar atmosphere. We tried the local brews, and had a delicious sandwich.

michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Greg,
Thanks for dining with us and your kind comments about our staff. I will pass them on as I love giving them positive feedback. Please come back in soon as we would love to take care of you again. Hopefully you had a safe trip back to Wisconsin

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Located adjacent to the Convention Center, this is a convenient place to grab a bite. Having been in HRs around the world, this one left me thinking...ho hum...the food wasn't great, the staff were unengaged, it left me wishing I had just grabbed a bagel at Starbucks.

michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

I am sorry about your lack luster visit to my cafe. Thank you for your feedback. I will pass on these comments to my team so we can improve your experience in the future.

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Usually like the food at Hard Rocks but we waited 45 minutes for our order and then the appetizer came out with the entree! Server didn't even offer any type of comp. Food was mediocre all around. Chicken was dry, nachos bland and salad saturated with too spicy dressing.

I am sorry for your experience in my cafe. This is not the type of food and service we are accustomed to providing. I will discuss this with my chef and with my management team to ensure improvement. Please ask for a manager when you are dining in any of our cafes as we will correct any issues immediately. We should have fixed these issues before you even had to have asked. Thank you for your patience.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

been to others before and this was horrible, food was bad service was bad, never again. The server shouldnt have ever worked there base don his appearance

michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

I am very sorry to hear about your sub standard exerience here in my cafe. I would really like to hear more details about your visit so we can improve and correct it the next time your are in. I would also like some details about your server so we can train them better to give you the service you deserve. I appreciate your patience and look forward to some detailed insight into what happened. I would also like to apologize to you personally. Thank you for your time

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I was happy that I remembered to hit up the Hard Rock Cafe when I was in Philly recently as I collect the shot glasses and love to look at the music memorabilia. The Philly locale was a bit disappointing. It was a very small location and they had very few pieces to look at. The staff however was very friendly and allowed me to look around the half full restaurant. I was happy that they had Adam Levine's shirt and guitar as I am a huge Maroon 5 fan.

Thank for for spending some time with us here in Philadelphia. I will pass those comments about our memorabilia to our home office