“Limited Collection”

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I was happy that I remembered to hit up the Hard Rock Cafe when I was in Philly recently as I collect the shot glasses and love to look at the music memorabilia. The Philly locale was a bit disappointing. It was a very small location and they had very few pieces to look at. The staff however was very friendly and allowed me to look around the half full restaurant. I was happy that they had Adam Levine's shirt and guitar as I am a huge Maroon 5 fan.

michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank for for spending some time with us here in Philadelphia. I will pass those comments about our memorabilia to our home office

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I come to this restaurant once a year. Which is usually on my birthday. A little tradition I have been doing for myself for the last 5 years now. It's sorta expensive but it's a treat to go and experience all of the interesting costumes and instruments worn and used by some of the greatest rock and roll legends. I always get THE TWISTED MAC N CHEESE favorite favorite favorite entree on the menu

michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Thank you Feenetta for spending some time with us. I am very happy that we can make your experience wonderful each year. We have some great programs for our regulars to come in and dine with us more frequently as well as our non regulars. Please check it out on line or come in and one of our fantastic team members will explain these exciting changes to you. Have a wonderful day and thank you very much.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We visited on New Year's Eve No waiting for a table and service and drinks rocked. Food was mediocre at best. Some undercooked. Some very overcooked.
Great atmosphere and drinks were delicious.

michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Thank you for letting me know that we did not meet your expectations. I will pass this information on to my chef. Please let us know about any issues with our food and we will fix it immediately. Thank you for your patience.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have been to Hard Rock's before and have not found them exceptional but I do think this one in Philly is. We were in town just for the day to see the light show and stopped here on the way back to the train station (it is super close). It was a Sunday afternoon and our party of 15 was seated right away. I was at first a bit skeptical when they made a kids table and an adults table but it worked out well. They had someone there making balloon animals who did some really amazing stuff (and I know as everyone in my house does balloon animals). Food and drinks were good and prices were reasonable. Really great place and would not hesitate to go back with my kids.

Thank you very much for your feedback on our cafe. I am sure my staff will appreciate it. Please say hello next year when you are in town for the light show. Thank you again

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I was in Philly on business and had a lunch break from the meeting being held in the Marriott downtown. Close to the hotel my partners and I decided to grab lunch here. Loving music I appreciated the décor however the music was so loud that it made it difficult to carry on a conversation. There was not a large crown in the place so I guess I could have asked to have it turned down but I did not. The Hickory burger I had was great! All in all it was a good meal with a very attentive staff.

michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you very much for coming in and spending some time with us here in Phialdelphia. Music is at the center of our hearts and we love to spread the spirit of rock n roll. Please let us know when the music is too loud as we will absolutely turn it down, sometimes we get carried away with music moving our feet. Hopefully you enjoyed your time here in Philly and had a safe trip back to little rock