“It's a hard rock...”

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I found that I got a massive headache after leaving due to the loud music that was mostly guitar solos. Don't get me wrong - the music was good! I thought the food was good, nice portions and nice staff.

michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you for visiting us here in Philadelphia. I will pass on you comments to my staff. Please let us know if the music is too loud and we will adjust it for you. We love to spread the spirit of rock and roll to all of our guests.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Always good food and atmosphere - make sure you look for coupons at your hotel for a free gift when you visit. My husband collects the pins so always on a search for something new.

michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for coming in and dining with us. I appreciate your feedback

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This restaurant is extremely similar to any of the other Hard Rock Cafes around the world. The service was fine and the food was good. There was a 30-40 minute wait on a weeknight. They will take your cellphone number and text you when your table is ready, so you don't have to hang around the lobby.

This Hard Rock Cafe is located several blocks from the Independence Hall section of the city.

We had a debate at our table about why Taylor Swift's dress was hanging on the wall. Is she a "rock" musician? That is part of the charm of eating at the Hard Rock Cafe, discussing the memorabilia located near your table.

michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Eric,
Thanks for joining us here in Philadelphia. I appreciate your feedback about our service and food and will pass that on to our staff. Our memorabilia is some of the best in the world. We have well over 73,000 pieces in our collection in over 58 countries around the world. We love to display artists from all genres of the music industry.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I am a HR girl, and check out them all in every city we go to that has a HR, the customer service in this HR would be hard to beat. Food is the same in every HR, but I have to comment on the customer service, it was hard to beat. Cannot remember the girls name that was waiting on our table, but she was very good at her job:-)

michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you so much for spending some time with us here in Philadelphia. I really appreciate your feedback. If you happen to remember your servers name let me know as I would love to thank her personally in front of her peers. Hope you enjoyed your stay here in our town and safe travels back to Australia

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Disliked
After being seated, it took forever and nobody really wanted to come and take my food order. Food came out within 20 minutes (during their lunch hour), but no one came around for refills. They no longer offer the customer service survey where you input your comments online and receive a $5 coupon for your next visit; boo!

Liked
Chicken haystack salad was great, and I purchased some Pride pins from the rock store.

michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Ed,
I am sorry about the lack of service you recieved in my cafe. If you could provide some more information about your server, I could help them become a better sever and give you the proper service you deserve. Thank you for your feedback as this helps me teach my team.