“A Real Compliment to Hard Rock”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #108 of 4,506 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Walking around in Philly we came upon the Hard Rock. Some of these have suffered recently but we always give one a try if we can. In we went. We were greeted as if we were family. Really pleasant atmosphere and the place was spotless! The lighting was nice and our table was by the window to people watch. Our servers (1 veteran and 1 learner) were friendly and efficient. The "veteran" had red contacts making his eyes a crazy red. We have come to expect a little oddness in the servers at Hard Rock so we enjoyed his sneaky way of pushing drinks without ever being overbearing. The food was EXCELLENT. Fresh ingredients made by someone who knew how to do it. The manager stopped by after we ate and was just as nice and friendly as if we were long time customers.

A really pleasant experience. Our compliments to the management and staff.

michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you again for your visit to my cafe. It was wonderful speaking with you and I enjoyed our conversation. I hope your trip back to Boston was good. Please stop in your next trip to Philadelphia. Maybe some day when I visit Dublin I will see you there!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Food so so. Seating when it loked half empty was silly. Wait 20 minutes or sit "behind the glass" near the bar and get lost by your waiter. We choose the later and did get lost track of it seemed. Again the old so so entrees but love the tupoelo chicken. Not as much on the walls as a expected a lot more, but if it has zeppelin it must be cool. Not busy at all in the gift shop but after waiting five minutes with only one other person and another open register dropped my $10 hr philly key chain and left. They just dont seem to care, too bad i always enjoyed my hard rock stops in the past, dc london nyc seemed more caring, if that is possible and you can believe that.

I apologize for your experience here in Philadelphia. We pride ourselves on great food and great service. It is obvious that we did not meet your expectations and I will surely speak to my staff. Please say hello the next time you are in Philly so I can ensure your visit is the best. Thank you for your time and patience

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Good service and a great central location. Not very expensive but get there early as it is very busy

michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Terrence and Wendy
Thank you for dining with us here in Phladelphia. I hope you are having a great time while on vacation. I will pass on the great comments to our staff. Thank you again!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Local here... Food is pretty good but its like any other hard rock. They are cool if you like them. Nothing stands out about this one.

michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Kane
Thank you for dining with us here in Philadelphia. If there are things that you would like to see from us or ways to improve your experience please don't hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The food was great, the atmosphere was fun. We enjoyed the music and the decor, and the staff was very friendly. The gentlemen at the gift shop suggested some fun things to do in the city. I would eat at this location again.

michael c, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

That's awesome and we really appreciate you stopping in. I will let my retail staff as well as the rest of my team know that they did a great job. I really appreciate you letting me know so I can thank my staff!