Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
The Windsor Suites(Philadelphia)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Room Service
2,895 results
All reviewsmary mastrobuonithe club loungeconcierge deskart museumfranklin institutehousekeeping stafffitness centercity hallhousekeeperdoorman
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Estoy ahora mismo hospedados en este hotel acabo de llegar a mi habitación y me encuentro con una alfombra asquerosa y una ropa de cama vieja y que necesita un cambio urgente, además con manchas desconocidas, este hotel es un Sheraton supuestamente, pero me siento más en un motel y para el precio que cobran es un engaño, evitenlo a toda costa.

I. Writing while I am still ath the hotel, I just came to the room and find with a super disgusting carpet, is fill with stains all over and is so old that is starting to get loose in my many points. The blankets have also stains and one of the pillows was so waste and used that is was not white anymore it was yellow!!! This is a Sheraton with the quality of a motel, super high price for what you get. Internet is 14 dolars daily!!! Seriously on this days you still charge for internet? Avoid at all cost.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
MarshaRay, General Manager at Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Arlen C:

Thank you for your feedback, we work diligently to deliver wonderful experiences. It is disappointing to see that we delivered a less than comfortable experience for this visit and will share your feedback with our teams to ensure great focus on the individual details in order to consistently deliver a clean and fresh experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location, location, location...This is the second time I I have stayed here. Staff is always friendly. Kudos to Norris in guest services for being so courteous.

Would like to see microwave and fridge in the rooms.

Room Tip: Not sure how to help on this other than asking at time of check-in.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends

Crystal A:

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and for celebrating Norris who puts so much effort into his service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Your experience at this hotel will be just fine as long as you come in with low expectations. At check-in, I was informed that, despite booking a king size room months ago, no rooms with king size beds were available in the entire hotel. That is the first time that has happened in my 5+ years as a Marriott/Starwood platinum member who frequently travels, as the room type is guaranteed. Despite this hiccup, they were quick to award me a decent number of Starpoints so I was fine with the room with 2 doubles. The room itself is very dated - carpet is worn, furniture is not in great shape, and really just needs a refresh. The bed was comfortable enough, but certainly not the best and not as good as the beds at most Courtyards. The rest of the room was functional even though it was worn. The hallway had an odd odor and needs a refresh. The lounge is very small for a hotel of this size, but had a decent selection of beverages and snacks when I went. The staff at the hotel did not seem all that attentive, but I didn’t have any major problems. Overall, the hotel defines average but was far from the nightmare I anticipated when reading some of these reviews. At $200/night for a week when many hotels in Philly were sold out or very expensive, you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Hope they honor the room type you book. If not, ask for points.
Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Mju1584

Mju1584:

Thank you for your well considered feedback; we certainly would always prefer to be a first choice for frequent travelers and will work to ensure our rooms are fresh, comfortable and ready,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Checked in on Thursday May 17th and checked out on Saturday May 19th. James at the front desk was absolutely amazing making sure my crew and I were checked in efficiently and into rooms with perfect bed arrangements for what we needed. Kudos to him for making the whole stay worry and hassle free. The rooms themselves were spotless with excellent views overlooking Philly. Highly suggest the breakfast buffet, Aaron absolutely kills it on the omelette bar as well!!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is literally just fine. Basic hotel with few amenities. The rooms seem tired, and hallways have a strange odor. We were upgraded to a room with lounge access, however the lounge has very limited food. Check-in and reception staff got the job done but not much else to say in that area. This Sheraton is fine to stay in if you already have other plans in Philadelphia and just need a place to sleep.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

Jesse L:

Thank you for the feedback from your experience; we certainly would always love to hear how engaging the experience with our team and property were but will keep working the effort on refreshing our hotel to make it wonderful for our guests.