Wyndham is now Sheraton hotel, I I stayed for a 3 day conference and paid 175/night.
Pros: convenient,spacious rooms, nice lobby, courteous staff,convenient location
Cons: Breakfast is expenbsive and not good at all -$17.00, $9.95 per day room internet access . The connection is slow. You can use kiosk on mezzanine level but you have to stand whole time on small space , furniture knobs are broken. There was barely toilet paper left when I came in. The facial tissue was moist and must have sip through the counter from previous guest. Hair Dryer fell off the wall. Speaker phone constantly disconnect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown hotel is near the Franklin Institute, the Convention Center, and many corporations. We have 757 guest rooms, free wifi, and 38 meeting rooms/58,000 sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton City Center Hotel
- Philadelphia Sheraton