We got a deal for $50 from Priceline for a Saturday night stay, but after the reviews here, we were terrified we were walking into the "Bates Motel".
All things considered, it was FINE. A typical highrise convention-style hotel with a decent sized room and the normal ammenities you would expect.
When we first arrived, the line for Check-in was HUGE (30 people deep), but there was a separate line for "By Request Members", which had 1 or 2 people. Fortunately, I have "By Request" and zipped through the check-in.
They did not provide the usual "By Request" drink/snack preferences in the room, but it may have been because I only added the By Request number to the reservation the night before.
Otherwise, it was an uneventful typical stay in a typical 3 star hotel, which is located in the heart of a major city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown hotel is near the Franklin Institute, the Convention Center, and many corporations. We have 757 guest rooms, free wifi, and 38 meeting rooms/58,000 sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton City Center Hotel
- Philadelphia Sheraton