First, the wait at check-in was only about an hour. Second, they don't have enough parking and the parking personnel aren't really interested about it. The parking lot also seems to have a severe roof leaking problem.
The rooms are no better than any other average hotel. The toilet seat was broken in my room. There was an iron in my room but no ironing board. Security inside the hotel is non-existant. Nothing seems to work in this hotel. The price of their rooms and lack of service provided, it's a horrible deal. If you tell the front desk, you aren't happy with your stay, they can only say, "we're sorry about the problem." I would never stay at any Wyndham hotel ever again. This is a pure LOSER folks. This is a serious warning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown hotel is near the Franklin Institute, the Convention Center, and many corporations. We have 757 guest rooms, free wifi, and 38 meeting rooms/58,000 sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton City Center Hotel
- Philadelphia Sheraton