Stayed here with some girlfriends - we were having a night out in the city and they had a good rate. The lobby is nice and re-done. Hotel staff is helpful. The room seems old and smelled like smoke. Beds were ok, bathrooms small. Shower head was horrible. Not Sheraton quality I was expecting. Others were having a party in a room across the way which kept me up and smelled like more smoke! Nothing amazing but would stay again when I need to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A superb travel experience awaits at Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. Ideally situated in Center City and located within walking distance of most of Philadelphia's top attractions, including the Franklin Institution and the Pennsylvania Convention Center, we're the perfect location for seeing all that the city has to offer. Recently redesigned, our hotel features upgrades to our indoor pool, meeting spaces and our state-of-the-art Sheraton fitness center. We also boast comfortable, spacious accommodations and several delicious on-site dining options. Whether it's for work or play - or perhaps a bit of both - we look forward to hosting your visit at Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton City Center Hotel
- Philadelphia Sheraton