Spent 4 Nights at this Sheraton, and was very impressed with the location. Walking distance to Rittenhouse Square area, with ample dining option. $6 cab to Historic District. Hotel ballrooms are under renovations, but noise was minimal, and didn't impact stay at all. Staff were helpful and courteous, accommodating our request to have adjoining rooms. Pool went from dead to busy to stiffling. Didn't use the workout room, but it looked very modern and clean.
Nice bonus on last night was the view of the Art Museum, and the Fourth of July fireworks, from our room. Saved having to compete for space with a hundred thousand friends on the Parkway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown hotel is near the Franklin Institute, the Convention Center, and many corporations. We have 757 guest rooms, free wifi, and 38 meeting rooms/58,000 sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
- Sheraton City Center Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton