I spent one night there. I would say that that night is one of the busiest night in Philly. It was on the graduation weekend, University of Pennsylvania. The hotel was full. I saw a line with 50 people waiting for checking out the next day. If you do not need a hard copy of your bill, you may just leave. They will send you a detail bill via email. It saves you time.
I would say that the hotel location is super, within walking distance to Philadelphia Art Museum, The Barnes Foundation, and Independent Hall; it is also a couple blocks from the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Lunge is good, but breakfast is very sample. I did not use the hotel facilities very much. I can’t say how are they. I can say that the self-parking is under the hotel building. It is very convenient to park there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown hotel is near the Franklin Institute, the Convention Center, and many corporations. We have 757 guest rooms, free wifi, and 38 meeting rooms/58,000 sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton City Center Hotel
- Philadelphia Sheraton