Keep in mind the hotel is huge! You will not get a quaint hotel experience in the Sheraton. The staff are polite and the rooms are fine, but the location is only fair. I feel like you step out into a sort of business district with not that much for the average tourist. to see. Maybe this is what people are looking for, but Philly is a fun city with great restaurants and cool bars. It seemed like this hotel was a long way from anything worhwhile. I did appreciate the gracious staff and concierge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A superb travel experience awaits at Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. Ideally situated in Center City and located within walking distance of most of Philadelphia's top attractions, including the Franklin Institution and the Pennsylvania Convention Center, we're the perfect location for seeing all that the city has to offer. Recently redesigned, our hotel features upgrades to our indoor pool, meeting spaces and our state-of-the-art Sheraton fitness center. We also boast comfortable, spacious accommodations and several delicious on-site dining options. Whether it's for work or play - or perhaps a bit of both - we look forward to hosting your visit at Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Splitty, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton City Center Hotel
- Philadelphia Sheraton