My husband and I stayed for one night when we attended a wedding at the Franklin Institute(a very pleasant walk through the park away). The room was very comfortable, had a great view. The service was excellent: they let us check in early so we could get to the scheduled wedding photos on time, and they mailed my husband's shoes to us which we had forgotten in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A superb travel experience awaits at Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. Ideally situated in Center City and located within walking distance of most of Philadelphia's top attractions, including the Franklin Institution and the Pennsylvania Convention Center, we're the perfect location for seeing all that the city has to offer. Recently redesigned, our hotel features upgrades to our indoor pool, meeting spaces and our state-of-the-art Sheraton fitness center. We also boast comfortable, spacious accommodations and several delicious on-site dining options. Whether it's for work or play - or perhaps a bit of both - we look forward to hosting your visit at Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton City Center Hotel
- Philadelphia Sheraton