“Beef sandwich with sharp provolone and sauteed spinach - yum!”
Review of Tommy DiNic's

Tommy DiNic's
Ranked #56 of 4,610 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Adam Richman of the Travel Channel selected Di Nic's roast pork sandwich to be one of the best sandwiches in the United States. I decided to try the beef sandwich. We ate at the Reading Terminal Market location and the line to order was daunting. However, they are very well organized and the line moved quickly.
The beef was well seasoned, sliced thin and served on a fresh Italian roll. The sharp provolone and sauteed spinach - topped with au jus - made for a perfect sandwich. It was simply delicious. It seemed a bit pricey at $10.75, but the ingredients were all top notch so I guess you get what you pay for. I cannot wait to return to have another!

3  Thank luvroma2

Reviewed February 1, 2014

The roast beef sandwiches are the best. Juicy and the roll is so soft. I get mine with hot peppers. Spicy !

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I was in the Philly area and just had to make the trip to grab me a pulled pork all dressed sandwich. I brought my Brother for the experience as well and without surprise he loved it! What a great place and a must in Philly. Service is fantastic as well. Great Great Great!!!!!

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

I've had the pleasure of coming to this place multiple times..it's a must when I come to Philly. The roast pork is excellent..mouth watering..but the hand carved brisket blew me away..I have never tasted a sandwich so good in my life..extremely good..very filling..worth every penny...I wish they had one in Allentown...please guys.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Gotta have it! Best Sandwich in America! Gotta go early or late, right at lunch time it is very busy there.