“World famous pork sandwich”
Review of Tommy DiNic's

Tommy DiNic's
Ranked #26 of 4,370 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: City Center East
Chicago, Illinois
“World famous pork sandwich”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The pork was cooked perfect the broccoli rab was kind of weird but for some reason made the pork taste better don't think its the best sandwich ever but it was very good

• Visited May 2013

Chesapeake, Virginia
“I had the "famous" pork sandwich. It was okay.”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I consider myself a bit of a foodie, so when the opportunity arises to try what has been coined as "America's Best Sandwich", I will not pass it up.

I had the pork sandwich with provolone and broccoli rabe. It was okay, but not fantastic. I think it was a little dry and needed salt, perhaps another dip in the au jus would have done the trick.

Visited May 2013
svenfly2
“Great Roast Pork Sandwich”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

The roast pork sandwich is a great alternative to the typical Philly Cheesesteak. It's served on a hoagie bun and is roasted pork, topped with sharp provolone and greens. Absolutely delicious. Sandwiches run between 8-12$ and are well worth it.

• Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“Forget the cheesesteaks”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

For years a trip to Philly always consisted of a stop at Pats for some cheesesteaks and roast pork from Tony Luke's. Now its only a straight line to the Reading Terminal market for a roast pork sandwich with provolone and broccoli rabe. My goodness is this a good sandwich. Expect a line especially all weekend. Just find the back and patiently wait to get to the front. You wont regret it and if you are from out of town make sure you get two because you will want another one.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank TYI77
Sterling, Virginia
“DiNiCs AwEsOmE”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Hotel guys recommended this place after I said I wanted a steak and cheese...or cheese steak...forget how they refer to them! They said I MUST go to Dinic's....they said no cheese steak but the roast beef is amazing. There was a line that was crazy but I got in que and was happy I did....amazing sandwich. I had the pork w/greens and provolone.....it was so yummy. Worried it was too big but no worries....not a bite left. Be ready w/what you want....line goes fast and it's a place where they shout next and you better be ready. I wasn't ready but the girl in front of me told me what to get....that is how I ended up not getting the roast beef as the boys at the hotel had suggested....still good!

• Visited April 2013

Been to Tommy DiNic's? Share your experiences!