“great food across the street from the convention center”
Review of Tommy DiNic's

Tommy DiNic's
Ranked #26 of 4,372 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: City Center East
Central NJ
“great food across the street from the convention center”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Had a brisket w hot peppers for around 10 dollars. At least a 12" sub that was stuffed very full with some juicy warm beef brisket. 20 or more on line ahead of me took less than 10 minutes to get my sandwich and root beer.
My friend had the roast beef w provolone and sweet peppers which he said was very good

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Can't avoid the line, but great sandwich”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I saw this place on the Travel Channel originally, and thought the sandwich sounded really great. The line was rather long, but it moved along and was worth the wait. The sandwich I ordered (roast pork, provolone & broccoli rabe) was amazing and worth the wait in line!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Tmupitt2007
“Reading Terminal Market's DiNic's Prize Winning Pork”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Our visit started at about 5:30 pm; they close at 6:00 pm, at least on weekdays. After walking the perimeter we selected DiNic's because we were hungry and my son noted that they had been praised for their pork sandwich with broccoli rabe. We "really killed 'em"; all 4 of us.

Parking was $10 for an hour at a nearby lot. Check inside for a parking offer. $4 will get you 2 hours of parking with a purchase and a merchant's parking coupon!

Before you leave the area, visit nearby China town. There is decorative gate and lots of fine shops to eat at.

New Jersey
“Great Sandwich”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Although I'm not a sandwich-lover, I knew I had to go to DiNic's during my recent Philly visit. I've been to Reading Terminal Market before and really like the variety. This time, however, I was on a mission for a DiNic's sandwich after seeing them highlighted on the Travel Channel. It was 11:00 a.m. and the place was already starting to see a lunch crowd. I sat at the counter and ordered a roast pork, provolone and broccoli rabe sandwich. Again, I'm not much of a sandwich fan, and I don't even like roast park that much, but WOW. This sandwich was really good! The pork was juicy and tender, the roll was fresh, and the broccoli rabe and provolone gave the sandwich the perfect amount of sharpness.

I recommend this place and will be back.

Houston
“Yummy Roast Port Sandwich”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

On that Sunday around noon when we went there, the Reading Terminal Market was very crowded. The seats around the counter at the DiNic's were full, but we just ordered to go and just went to sit down at the common dining areas nearby (which were crowded as well but we figured it was a better chance of getting a table for four quicker than waiting for 4 seats to become available at Dinic's counter). The order line at DiNic's was really long but moved quickly enough. The roast pork sandwich was good and we were glad we tried it because it's the other Philly's favorite sandwich. The sandwich was really large and was just around $10 for a choice of two toppings. We did spinach and spicy peppers. The pork was not heavily seasoned and with the two chosen topping, it was really a good combination. This was a wonderful experience in the Reading Terminal Market, not to mention the yummy lemon squares and the chocolate cheesecake brownies (which we cannot remember the name of vendor we bought them from).

• Visited March 2013

Been to Tommy DiNic's? Share your experiences!