“Wonderful lunch at Reading Market”
Review of Tommy DiNic's

Tommy DiNic's
Ranked #20 of 4,506 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We saw DiNic's featured as one of America's best sandwiches so we sought it out when we went to Philly. Four of us tried their Roast Pork, beef Brisket and Meatball sandwiches and were not disappointed. Only downside was seating was on a bar and you had people waiting behind you which kinda made you rush through your meal. We came back a week later to take home some sandwiches but unfortunately they ran out of our favorites by 3 pm. Would definitely recommend this and would come back on our next trip to Philadelphia.

1  Thank cespdelrosario

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I was wondering around during lunch the Reading Terminal Market looking for something to eat. Store of the other restaurants had lines of about 8 people or so, but when I saw the line at Dinic's, I knew this was the place for me. Luckily I found a newly empty stool and sat. The line was about 30 deep.

The service was fast and oh my the food! I got the roast pork sandwich with sharp provolone and peppers. It was fantastic. Another out of towner sat down and demanded chips with his sandwich. They had to dig through some boxes to find them but got him his chips. If you need chips after a Dinic's sandwich, then you have an eating problem. Mine was tasty and quite filling.

Go forth and find Dinic's!!

1  Thank Tubby_Rower
Reviewed November 10, 2012

quite a large and excellent sandwich. they load it up so that you get your moneys worth. I am not a big lover of pork and even I loved the sandwich. if you get it at Reading Market, they open at 11 and unless you love standing in line, you best be there then. We tried to get it two other times but the line was too long relative to the hour they close.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We stopped into this wonderful market and chose to eat at DiNics, what a great choice! I had the Roast Pork Sandwich with the Broccoli Rabe. It was literally one of the best sandwiches I have ever had... and we have eaten all over the country. It was so juicy and the meat was very tender. Definitely worth a trip to Philly!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Saw this place on Man vs. Food and was impressed. Had the Roast Pork sandwich and was blown away. Delicous!!