“Convenient to Airport” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 86 Hotels in Philadelphia
Lynnwood, Washington
“Convenient to Airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Attached to the airport, you can just go from the 2nd floor into the airport. Vibrant bar scene. Across the street from Avis. Expensive breakfast ($17) for basic bacon and eggs. Shop has Starbucks coffee - a plus. There is no pool or spa. Small exercise room though. Not a lot to do here other than drink and eat.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Courtyard G M, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you very much for writing a review but unfortunately you are referring to the Airport Marriott. The property you are writing this review for is the Airport Courtyard.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Even though i left my room at noon, by my return at 4pm the room had not been cleaned and the do not disturb sign was NOT on the door as there was not one in my room. Other than that, the stay was uneventful. Good location, easy access to freeways, responsive to requests.

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: near entrance
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
Courtyard G M, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you very much for your recent review. I noticed your comment regarding housekeeping service and wanted to let you know that our housekeepers are scheduled to clean rooms as late as 7:30 during the week due to the various airline business that we have in the hotel.
Boca Raton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

If you need a place close to the Philly airport, we recommend this Courtyard location. They run shuttles frequently and you are within walking distance of a Ruby Tuesday's for a quick bite. Room was very clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. Even though it is close to the airport, it is very quiet.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for your recent review. In the future, how can we go about getting our score to a 5 with you?

Thanks,
Steve
Kenner, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

We had taken a trip to New Jersey and were driving through Philadelphia when we got caught in a snow-storm, so we decided to check into the Courtyard to wait out the storm. The hotel is located next to the airport and the rooms are nice, free wifi and free parking, but the service needs to be better.

When I checked-in, I said that we got caught in the storm, I am member of Marriott Rewards (high member) and wanted a room with 2 double beds. The attendant gave me a room and quoted me a price. I asked if that was the most affordable rate and she said 'yes' and took my information. The check in was not very efficient, even though I was the only one checking in at that time; it was slow, cubersome and not polite.

When we got to the room, it turned out to be a king bed so I went down to change rooms and there was a different attendant. I explained that I had requested a room with a double bed and she said 'oh yeah, we have that and proceeded to give me a room on the same floor for almost $40 less; and this was less than 5 minutes from when I checked in earlier.

As I said, the rooms were nice and the wifi and parking were both free but that type of customer service does not make me want to go back.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
Thank you very much for your response. I noticed that you had an issue with your check in experience and I would like to determine who the associate was that originally check you in so I can re-train them on searching for room types and available rates. Can you please send me your full name and date of stay to cy.phlat.gm@marriott.com. Thanks, Steve.
Pittston, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here twice on business. The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly, and the distance to the airport is only about one mile. They offer a very convenient parking option while you fly. If you don't like crowded airport shuttles, a cab ride is inexpensive and short. The rooms are comfortable and modern. There is an on site Starbucks and a sandwich/breakfast counter. This is my new go to place to stay before and after flights.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Ginger2074
Courtyard G M, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that we are your new go to place.
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here night before a flight. We felt the car was safe on their lot and used the airport shuttle. It was a nice hotel. We didn't eat here. Friendly staff. We left for airport too early to eat the breakfast. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thanks for the review. I hope you can take advantage of our restaurant the next time you stay.
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was only there for one night, but really enjoyed my stay. Great check in experience. Food at pub was really good and service was fantastic. Hotel room was very clean! Hotel shuttle was on time and drivers were friendly.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon!!!