“Very clean, quiet and convenient to Philly Airport”

Courtyard Philadelphia Airport
Ranked #47 of 87 Hotels in Philadelphia
Reviewed June 1, 2014

If you need a place close to the Philly airport, we recommend this Courtyard location. They run shuttles frequently and you are within walking distance of a Ruby Tuesday's for a quick bite. Room was very clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. Even though it is close to the airport, it is very quiet.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Courtyard G M, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your recent review. In the future, how can we go about getting our score to a 5 with you?

Thanks,
Steve

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Philadelphia Airport

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We had taken a trip to New Jersey and were driving through Philadelphia when we got caught in a snow-storm, so we decided to check into the Courtyard to wait out the storm. The hotel is located next to the airport and the rooms are nice, free wifi and free parking, but the service needs to be better.

When I checked-in, I said that we got caught in the storm, I am member of Marriott Rewards (high member) and wanted a room with 2 double beds. The attendant gave me a room and quoted me a price. I asked if that was the most affordable rate and she said 'yes' and took my information. The check in was not very efficient, even though I was the only one checking in at that time; it was slow, cubersome and not polite.

When we got to the room, it turned out to be a king bed so I went down to change rooms and there was a different attendant. I explained that I had requested a room with a double bed and she said 'oh yeah, we have that and proceeded to give me a room on the same floor for almost $40 less; and this was less than 5 minutes from when I checked in earlier.

As I said, the rooms were nice and the wifi and parking were both free but that type of customer service does not make me want to go back.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for your response. I noticed that you had an issue with your check in experience and I would like to determine who the associate was that originally check you in so I can re-train them on searching for room types and available rates. Can you please send me your full name and date of stay to cy.phlat.gm@marriott.com. Thanks, Steve.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here twice on business. The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly, and the distance to the airport is only about one mile. They offer a very convenient parking option while you fly. If you don't like crowded airport shuttles, a cab ride is inexpensive and short. The rooms are comfortable and modern. There is an on site Starbucks and a sandwich/breakfast counter. This is my new go to place to stay before and after flights.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ginger2074
Courtyard G M, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that we are your new go to place.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here night before a flight. We felt the car was safe on their lot and used the airport shuttle. It was a nice hotel. We didn't eat here. Friendly staff. We left for airport too early to eat the breakfast. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks for the review. I hope you can take advantage of our restaurant the next time you stay.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was only there for one night, but really enjoyed my stay. Great check in experience. Food at pub was really good and service was fantastic. Hotel room was very clean! Hotel shuttle was on time and drivers were friendly.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon!!!

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Stayed her one night so we would be close to the airport. Very nice very convenient. Only complaint is we had to walk a mile from the lobby to our room. The hotel restaurant is good food, not very fast but it was good. Staff was friendly as well. I liked you were able to print your boarding passes in the lobby.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Jennmarie32

Thank you for your review. It is greatly appreciated. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

I enjoyed my recent stay at the Philadelphia airport Marriott. It was so convenient to stay here for a 6:45 AM flight. First, you can walk to the hotel from the 4 airport located rental car companies and then walk to terminal B through a 2nd floor entrance inside the hotel. My room was nice and good sized (I was on the Concierge floor of the hotel) and I ordered some dinner from downstairs and it was good and easy. Just a word of caution, you can not get into the airport food court the night before your flight like I have been able to in cities like Dallas. Nice stay, the price wasn't bad and I would highly recommend this hotel if you have an early AM flight!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Courtyard G M, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Thank you for the feedback.