I've been here for sometime now and all the staff is very friendly. After reading some of the other reviews I feel kind of lost! I haven't experienced any of these awful things some of the other guests speak about.(FYI a shuttle service being provided would increase the daily rate at the hotel) Its one mile from the airport, like a 7 dollar cab ride. I travel often and almost always stay at ESA's. If your looking for shuttle service, valet and 5 star luxury then go spend 250+ per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. Parking: $10/night up to 7 nights ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Extended Stayamerica Philadelphia Airport
- Extended Stay Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Extended Stay