I recently transitioned jobs to a position that requires me to be on the road 5 days a week, which subsequently has me in an extensive amount of hotels on a consistent basis. Due to this change, I gave up my house, as it made no sense to pay a substantially high rent for a place I would be at approximately 8 days a week.
While in the process of looking for something smaller and cheaper, i decided rather than impose myself upon family or friends....Ill incorporate my work lifestyle into my personal life. Thus I came across the Extended Stay America Philadelphia Airport.
From my first stay, I was given nothing but a warm welcome, extensively courteous service, and a staff that went above an beyond to make me feel welcome and valued.
I have been staying there now on the weekends for a little over a month. The rooms are fully equipped (FULL kitchen, workspace, up to date electronics, etc.), and extremely accommodating., One concierge, specifically, by the name of Alexis, has made me feel as though weve known each other for years. She makes sure that the type of room I prefer is always available, even goes as far as having my room cooled to the temperature that I like by the time that I arrive! My son stays with me as well, and she addresses us on a first name basis, giving that extra "homely" feel. She comes with such a warm smile, and consistently goes outside the call of her position. Just this weekend in fact, she called me on Friday to confirm that I would be staying as usual, as they were booked literally down to the last room. That type of service is what makes a hotel with great amenities, convenient location, and an overall welcoming environment...Stand out from the crowd.
I highly recommend this hotel far above the others local to the Philadelphia Airport, and hope that in your booking, you have the pleasure of receiving the excellent service that the staff provides,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Extended Stayamerica Philadelphia Airport
- Extended Stay Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Extended Stay