I booked this place through a Priceline bid and was pleasantly surprised! The hotel is within a sort of "Corporate Park" surrounded by other mid-price hotels such as Embassy Suites. The Front Desk guy was very helpful and the hallways were well-lit, super clean and quiet. The room I got was very big and had a pretty elaborate kitchen set-up with a huge refridgerator/microwave, coffee-maker (gotta supply your own coffee tho') and a new Flat-screen TV. It's an easy 3 block walk to the Train Station which is across from a 24-hour Wawa Market (Philly's local 7-Eleven type place). This hotel above all is totally safe and totally clean, a big plus for a solo traveler! Big thanks to the sweet art student who works the Front Desk at night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. Parking: $10/night up to 7 nights. Shuttle Bus Service Monday- Friday 5am-10am and 5pm-10pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Extended Stayamerica Philadelphia Airport
- Extended Stay Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Extended Stay