I was in town to celebrate my birthday with family and needed somewhere affordable to stay. I stayed at the Extended Stay Deluxe before, wasn't impressed but it was okay. We decided to stay here since the prices were reasonable. The good thing is the size of the rooms was great. The kitchenette was even okay. The bad - the bed was horrible. It was like sleeping on wood. The other problem is why can't they offer continental breakfast, coffee, tea, etc. on the weekends? The TV ads indicate continental breakfast but they don't tell you it's only available on weekdays. In addition, you cannot have your room cleaned if you stay less than three days. That would have been nice to know when we checked in. The decor could also use updating, it looks dingy and they leave the door open where you can see the huge washer, which is behind the front desk. Nonetheless, it's a half decent place to stay if you are on a tight budget or for emergency.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Extended Stayamerica Philadelphia Airport
- Extended Stay Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Extended Stay