Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport
$249
$239
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanphiladelphia airportruby tuesday across the streetfront deskan early morning flightindoor poolnext morningthe shuttle driverfree breakfastrental carbreakfast areastayed one nightyogurtwells fargo centerfree shuttlenice breakfastwould stay here again
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were in Philadelphia so our daughter and friend could attend the Taylor Swift concert. We searched online for days looking for a good rate for a one night stay. Just two days before our trip we came across the Fairfield Inn at a very good price. The front desk personnel made the reservation process a breeze. Upon arrival the hotel staff were friendly and courteous and made us feel welcome from the minute we entered the lobby. It was easy to tell they enjoyed working there. Everyone greeted us with a smile and friendly 'hello'. The newly renovated rooms were clean and comfortable. The pool was refreshing and breakfast was delicious. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great hotel experience and a convenient location.

Room Tip: You wouldn't know that you were staying near the airport!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. That was an extremely busy weekend. We had a hotel full of Taylor Swift fans! It was awesome! Feel free to give me a call if you are ever in the Philadelphia area again so that I may be able to personally assist you!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stayed here unexpectedly after getting messed up by US Airways. We weren't even supposed to be in PHL but somehow we ended up in that city overnight. Whatever...

The hotel is newly renovated. Don't rely on any review prior to a few months ago. It's modern. It's clean. It smells good. The room was big and spacious with Vaseline and Pantene amenities. I loved the women who checked us in. Very friendly. They plied us with lots of free bottled water after hearing about our sad plight on US Airways.

The airport shuttle driver has free water in a cooler up front. A nice touch after a long day dealing with US Airways.

Awesome breakfast with two kinds of Jimmy Dean sandwiches to grab 'n go.

TIP - Reserve a shuttle seat upon check-in. We wanted to go to the airport at 6am but had to go at 5:30am instead because the shuttle was booked up. Don't just show up in the lobby during prime hours and expect a seat.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WISCGirl

Hi!

Thank you so much for your feedback! We greatly appreciate your kind words. If, you are ever in the Philadelphia area again feel free to give us a call. We would love to see you again!

Paulette Moore

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I recently stayed 2 nights at this hotel. Everything was very good. After returning home, a few days later, I noticed that my wedding band was missing. I called the hotel, they said they did not find it but would look into the matter. A few days later, they called and said that they had found it. I was very glad that the employees were honest and respectful. I highly recommend the Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank John4591
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Hello,

I am so glad that we found it for you! We looked high and low and in every corner. We were determined to locate it. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We would love for you to come and stay with us again. Feel free to reach out to me personally so that I may be assist you with your future accomodations.

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Had an unexpected overnight stay at Philly due to bad weather and canceled flights. Made a last minute reservation over the phone. The front office made the process effortless and arranged for the shuttle to pick us up at the terminal.

The rooms are recently redone, updated and clean. Definitely one of the better options to stay if you are stranded in PHI or happen to be in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Shrinidhic
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Feel free to come back and see us again if you are ever in the Philadelphia area!

Paulette Moore

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My stay here was brief (just one night) but I couldn't be more pleased. A courtesy shuttle picked me up from the airport and I was at the front desk in less than 5 minutes. After a very quick and easy check-in, I had a nice rest. The next morning, I was delighted to find a great breakfast spread downstairs ready before my departure. I was lucky enough to have a brief interaction with General Manager Paulette Moore, who was extremely helpful and very pleasant. Thank you Paulette for your hospitality!

I highly recommend this location for anyone needing reasonably priced accommodations near PHL.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Hello!

I sincerely appreciate the recognition. I am driven by providing excellent customer service, leading by example, and ensuring I instill these same qualities in my team. Thank you. I would love for you to come and stay with us again. Feel free to give me a call directly so that I may be able to assist you with your accomodations in the future.