“Convenient place for a turnaround”

Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport
Ranked #39 of 86 Hotels in Philadelphia
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Convenient place for a turnaround”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My stay here was brief (just one night) but I couldn't be more pleased. A courtesy shuttle picked me up from the airport and I was at the front desk in less than 5 minutes. After a very quick and easy check-in, I had a nice rest. The next morning, I was delighted to find a great breakfast spread downstairs ready before my departure. I was lucky enough to have a brief interaction with General Manager Paulette Moore, who was extremely helpful and very pleasant. Thank you Paulette for your hospitality!

I highly recommend this location for anyone needing reasonably priced accommodations near PHL.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Hello!

I sincerely appreciate the recognition. I am driven by providing excellent customer service, leading by example, and ensuring I instill these same qualities in my team. Thank you. I would love for you to come and stay with us again. Feel free to give me a call directly so that I may be able to assist you with your accomodations in the future.

Paulette M.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My stay was amazing. I enjoyed every minute of it. Great rates and even better staff. Sheneke at the front desk is amazing. She kept fresh cookies,fruits and other snacks in the lobby. The breakfast is great and the cleaning staff is precise. I will defiantly stay here when I return to Philly.

Hello,

Thank you! Sheneke is awesome! Our guest love those warm chocolate chip cookies Monday-Thursday. We also ensure that we have a refreshing beverage right next to them to quench your thirst. I appreciate how you noticed our cleanliness. Our entire team makes sure they are very detailed in their cleaning practices on a consistent basis. Thank you so much for your feedback. We would love to see you again.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The Staff here is great(Christopher, Faith, John, Sheneke & Jessica) ! everyone is so helpful and nice. Sheneke made me some cookies and I have become the biggest Fairfield Fan. The location is great. We were able to get to any place easily. Sheneke told us where we could find the best cheese steak is Philly. We could not be any more happy with our stay here. when i first called Chris at the front desk got our info and had us booked in our room in about 5 minutes.

Hi!

Thank you so much for your feedback. We LOVE positive reviews and continuously celebrate success. Chris, Faith, John, Sheneke and Jessica were all in smiles when I shared your feedback with them along with the rest of the team. Especially Sheneke! She is very happy. We would love for you to come back and see us again in the future.

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The staff (Christopher, Faith, John, Sheneke & Jessica) was exceptionally friendly. The rooms are recently remodeled, clean, and comfortable. The location is excellent. We were able to get to any Philly destination easily. We stayed there for four nights at the beginning of our trip and one night before we went back home. After paying for lots of parking in Philly, it was wonderful having free parking at this Fairfield Inn. The staff in the breakfast room was equally helpful and friendly. In a world where many people treat you as a number, it was nice to stay at a place where you feel so welcome!

Hello!

Thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate it. Please come back and see us again if you are ever in the Philadelphia area!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I was retuning from a bowling trip in Palmyra, Pennsylvania and had a couple of days to spare. Since I was flying out of Philadelphia my friend and I decided to get a hotel room there so we would be close to the airport and could do some site seeing. Unfortunately we did not book ahead of time to get a better rate, however they did have room for us at the Fairfield Inn.The staff, Tamkia and Jessica were extremely helpful and accommodating. The hotel is very clean and newly decorated. The breakfast was adequate, got me through the day until mid afternoon.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Tamika and Jessica will be very happy to hear your comments. We celebrate success!

Spring Hill, Florida
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We book our room around December of 2012 . We arrived on Wednesday June 12th 2013. as we got out of our car the hotel staff that was present greeted us . the front desk staff got our info and had us booked in our room in about 10 mimutes.Was very friendly . I would say that the room was really more like a suite than a double room. the breakfast was very good. all in all the five days we stayed was better that some more high price other hotels. And it was located just five minutes from our kids home, with a wawa just down from it.

Room Tip: •"Corner suites are large and sunny
GoodMorning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are honored that we could share this joyous occasion with you. We would love for you to come back and see us again in the future!

Succasunna, New Jersey
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This hotel is a perfect place to stay if you have an early flight or even if you want to spend a night in Philly but don't want to stay in the heart of the busy city. It is a very short drive into the city and a fraction of the price - well worth it. Clean, newly renovated and friendly. Even the breakfast was good! We did not hear any noise from the airport at all.

Room Tip: The fourth floor is newly renovated and very quiet.
1 Thank sha8524
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We would love for you to come back and stay with us again. I would be more than happy to assist you with your accomodations. Feel free to call me directly!