“Nice place close to the airport”

Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport
Ranked #47 of 88 Hotels in Philadelphia
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Used it for overnight stay for onward trip.Found it very nice and useful.
The shuttle service from the airport is not convenient as you have to ring up the hotel
after arriving at the airport.Taxi costs about 13$.
The people are friendly.The rooms are clean and well arranged.The washrooms are well provided.There is a coffee maker and fridge.The tv is nice with lots of good channels.Wifi internet is free.
The beds are very comfortable.
Continental breakfast is complimentary and adequate.There is no restaurant and one has to depend on deliveries.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Although some reviews on here were mixed I must say that my experience was great. Extremely friendly and welcoming staff, clean room, free WiFi, great breakfast with plenty of choice.
Station into Philly only a 5 Min walk. Only negative was had to wait for over 40 mins for airport shuttle.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Hello,

Thank you so much for providing your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again.

Paulette M

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was greeted with a warm, friendly smile from Phil. Nicole and Sheneke were extremely pleasant, and I couldn't have asked for better service! The room was very clean and comfortable. It was a nice, quiet night. The location is perfect because its only 2 miles from the airport. I know most business travelers would love to know that it's next door to Ruby Tuesday and about a half mile from a gas station (for those who rent cars). I see a ton of hotels and this one is completely set apart in terms of service and quality. I'll stay there anytime I travel to Philly from now on!!

• Stayed: May 2013

Hello!

Thank you so much!! We pride ourselves in providing outstanding service at all times. I will be sure to let Phil, Sheneke and Nicole know about the excellent reviews they are getting. It is so exciting to share this good news with the team. We look forward to seeing you again!

Paulette Moore

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I love to stay here the people are the best They help with anything we need .Also I stay at the Fairfield inn in Exton PA. and I know they own by the same people and staff are the best at both places . We always stay here after we stay in Exton so we have the airport Shuttle the next morning. The remodel looks great and the new beds are great

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback! We are extremely excited about our newly renovated rooms. They look absolutely amazing and we are recieving excellent reviews! Thank you for making us your choice hotel while staying in the Philadelphia area. We would love for you to come and stay with us again in the future.

GM

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I stayed here for two weeks on a business trip. The team really treated you like you were family. Shuttle drivers Miss Denise, Bruce and James (?) remembered exactly which terminal I was being dropped off at each day and always welcomed me back on my pickup. The front desk staff
would always genuinely greet and welcome me with a warm smile every time. Each day they had an afternoon/evening themed snack in the lobby, with delicious lemonade and iced tea. Of all my business trips, this was by far, one of the best, warmest and most welcoming hotel staff experiences.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. Denise, Bruce and Jamal will be very happy to hear of the wonderful feedback. We would love for you to come and see us again if you are ever in the Philadelphia area!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I am in the hotel as I write this and began searching reviews from our room after a few things didn't seem quite right. We were given the key for a room and told that was our room. The key worked but upon entering at 11:00 at night, you can imagine the surprise of the occupants to see another family walking in. We were issued a key for another room but I did noticed that the door is hung improperly and, thus, the deadbolt doesn't work. So I can only hope nobody else is checked into our room tonight. Other little inconveniences, though minor, such as burned out light bulbs and an air conditioner that has been programmed to a small temperature range are just not what I expect for $150/night. The elevators have been "updated" DIY style with self-sticking floor tiles and the numbers on the room doors were hung with a drippy glue that runs down the wall. It's clean enough as long as you don't look in corners (both in the rooms and the hallway) because they have a nice dust layer. All small things but they do add up to an overall inattention to detail.

The staff was nice enough and so long as I make it through the night without unwelcome visitors, I suppose we will see the glass as half full.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback about your recent stay! We value and appreciate any and all feedback even if it is not as favorable as we would like for it to be. As I am sure you are aware we are currently undergoing renovations. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team to ensure that we are continuously being very detailed as to minimize the impact. We love knowing that our guest will be pleasantly surprised and are just as excited as we are about our future. I would love an opportunity to speak with you directly about your stay as I would love for you to stay with us again! Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you are ever in the Philadelphia area in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

A little older hotel very close to the interstate and the airport. The hotel was very clean, nice pool and breakfast area. I asked for a recommendation to a restaurant where I could get an authenic Philly chessesteak. The front desk staff was very helpful in doing so and made an awesome recommendation to Jim's Steaks. During the evening there were hot dogs placed in the lobby area for hotel guest . I would definitely return to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Hello!

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We go above and beyond to ensure that we are providing outstanding service at all times. I am very glad that you were able to try an authentic Philly Cheesesteak! I am also very excited that you were able to experience our exclusive "Theme Nights." We would be honored if you would come back and see us again in the future. We will be showcasing a newly renovated property and I am sure that you will be pleasantly surprised.