“Quick stay, outstanding service and value”

Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium
Ranked #60 of 85 Hotels in Philadelphia
New York City, New York
“Quick stay, outstanding service and value”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Needed a place near the airport for an early flight the next morning, and stumbled upon this Holday Inn. Convenient, quiet, great amenities and a bed that I didnt want to leave the next morning. Special shout out to Nykia who helped me print my boarding passes when there was a glitch with a printer...There was a free breakfast also which i missed.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Stadium12, General Manager at Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to read your review and Nykia is also thankful that you recognize her efforts she put it to ensure your satisfaction.

We than you for your business and would see you in your future visits.

Tushar Shah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Greek first
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I stayed at this hotel to visit Philadelphia and to see the Phillies. Can't beat the location if your going to a baseball, hockey or football game as the hotel is in the same complex.
Hotel breakfast was ok. Beds were nice & comfortable. No complaints. We had a car so we drove into the city. If you don't have a car it might be difficult to get to the city.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank coleco76
Stadium12, General Manager at Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your business. For the convenience of our guests and in effort of providing more value, we are now offering various packages such as Philadelphia Downtown package which not only offers Airport transporation but also offers Philadelphia Downtown transporation. We request you to take advantage of those value packages which are available on our website for your future visits.

New Jersey
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Stayed here one night for a two day seminar being held at the hotel. Check in/out was fast and friendly. The room was clean. I don't live far but because of the snow I decided to stay. Felt it was a little overpriced for a weekday when football season is over and no sporting events were going on. The hotel was fairly empty as well so I'm not sure why they charge so much. The coffee maker in the room was broken and when I mentioned it at checkout they gave me a free breakfast, which was nice. I probably wouldn't stay again unless in the same predicament with the weather.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We appreicate you taking your time to write us about your stay here at the Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium. Our hotel rates are set based on market demand and we do offer variety of discounts such as book early and save rates, which will offer deeper discounts for our customers who are ready to book in advance. Those rates are available on our website. We have addressed the concerns regarding the coffemaker with our housekeeping staff and they have been retained on such issues.

Vienna, Virginia
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We stayed here for a P!nk concert. It was wet, rainy and bad weather. We asked the concierge about cabs, they said to let them know when we were ready and we did. However it was a ridiculous because they called 5 cabs for others...to cover everyone so we missed ours. They kept giving ours away. That was ridiculous, but we managed just fine.

Other than that: the room was great, the bar had great Cheesesteak and it was a very nicely renovated hotel. The location was absolutely perfect!

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor in the center..facing downtown. I would not stay near the elevators, or on...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Stadium12, General Manager at Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium for your lodging needs. We appreicate your business and your feedback. We look foward to see you soon.

Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Stayed Jan.11,2014 for a conference on Sat-Sun morning.The room was clean and comfortable.Had a view of the Stadium.My bed (shared the room with an associate) was comfortable and I fell asleep almost the minute my head hit the pillow.
The hotel restaurant is average;grilled chicken breast sandwich so-so;later Friday evening had the buffalo wings.They were very good. Saturday morning breakfast: eggs okay but the pancakes were delicious.Overall, I rated the food C+. That said I had a problem with my key card. After several new key card updates the janitor came and fixed the door lock which was supposedly the problem,however, my key never would opened the door.It was good that the other associate's card seemed to be the one that worked.We were given free breakfast passes.
Overall, I would recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: Try not to get a room near the elevators;I am told that it was noisy, but of course I was sound asle...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking your time to write us about your stay. We will certainly address your concerns regarding the restaurant with our staff. We thank you for your business and look foward to your future visits.

Marissa, Illinois
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Flight was cancelled, and had to spend the night in Philly. Reserved room from airport for decent price. Hotel staff stated shuttle service would arrive in 15 minutes. My husband and I waited inside the warm airport about ten minutes before heading outside to Zone 4 to wait for shuttle van. It was about 4 degrees that evening (1/7/13), and I am four months pregnant so waiting outside in frigid temps is not the ideal situation for me right now. We waited about thirty minutes in the cold before calling the hotel again. We were assured the van was at the airport and would be by at any minute, so we were unable to go back into the airport to wait, because we did not want to miss the shuttle. We waited approximately another thirty minutes (for a grand total of 70 minutes) before jumping into a taxi for the $20 car ride to the hotel.
Upon arrival at the hotel, I asked to speak to a manager about why we had to wait over an hour and eventually pay 20 dollars for a shuttle service we had been advised would arrive in 15 minutes. The manager on duty stated there was nothing they could do to reimburse the cab fee, and that he would be the manager on duty in the morning as well so to come back would really be futile. In the midst of checking in, I was able to find out what the manager was having for dinner, because his open conversations with other hotel staff. I found it highly unprofessional that a manager, of all people, would behave in such a way when he should have been trying to appease a disgruntled customer. If we had been told from the beginning, that we would have to wait over an hour, it would not have been an issue, because we could have waited in the airport where it was nice and warm, and not outside in fear of missing the shuttle.
We later ordered room service for dinner, and the food was absolutely terrible. It was overcooked and low-quality. Not at all what you would expect for the prices.
The room was clean and nice. The location is good if you are going to the stadiums, but I would not recommend it from the airport.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank StacyW712
Dear Guest,

I am in the receipt of your review and I am diappointed to learn that you were not happy. I do understand your concerns and have addressed them with my staff. I agree with you that we should have been more specific with the timing of our Shuttlle. Due to the weather conditions the diriving times do become unpredictable and we try to do our best to pick up our guests as quickly as we can. I have also addressed your concerns regarding the Restaurant with the management staff to avoid any similar mistakes in the future.

Your opinion means a lot to us as it tells us how we are doing and what we need to improve upon. I would appreciate if you would give us another chance.

Hummelstown PA
Reviewed January 3, 2014

My husband and I stayed here on a trip to a Philly's baseball game. The price was reasonable for the location so I didn't expect much when we got there. The lobby is very welcoming and updated. They have a decent bar/restaurant where we grabbed a few before going over to the game. The room was fine for us to stay for the night. This place worked for us since we were only going to the game and Xfinity Live, which was in walking distance and we didn't have to pay for parking.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Stadium12, General Manager at Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback. We here at the Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium belive in creating a value and great experience for our guests and work everyday towards that goal. We thank you for your business and would like to be your choice of lodging in Philadelphia area.