Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium
The Independent Hotel(Philadelphia)
  • Pool
Morris House Hotel(Philadelphia)
  • Spa
All reviewsphillies gamecitizens bank parksporting eventsnice sports barxfinity liveball parkwells fargosports complexroom was cleanwithin walking distanceoutdoor poolattending an eventbreakfast buffetcheesesteakstayed here for one nighthotel restaurantconcert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This hotel is nice in the lobby and has OK service but they gave us a key to another room,We heard gun shots outside night and day but mostly night we were flying out and asked for a wake up call the did not call the phone did not ring door bell did not knock nothing me and my family did not like this hotel save your money stay home its what's right.

Room Tip: None of them
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kayla c
Stadium12, General Manager at Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking your time to write us about your stay. I would appreiciate it if you can contact me directly at the Hotel main phone number to discuss this as i cannot verify your reservations via this comment. I would be glad to look into this further and assit you with a mutually agreeable solution.

Sincerely

General manager

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have stayed here multiple times. It's close to the sports complex, so it makes life easy. Its clean and the rooms are nice, but its loud. The sports bar is interesting, often full of drunks. The breakfast buffet is ok, but the service is below average. I only stay there because its the only hotel in that area of town. The next closest is by the airport.

Room Tip: Try to get a high floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank HollywoodH

Dear Guest,

Thank you choosing Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium. We appreciate you feeback and thank you for your business. We will certainly make necessary changes to ensure total guest satisfaction.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Professionalism Is missing at the front desk . The folks behind the counter our really pathetic.They Think everything is a Joke. I watched other customers get treated bad. Not impressed with anyone there.Oh it's great location if you're going to the game. But don't have any trouble or ask a question. You'll be laughed at.

Room Tip: Great location to go to the Game . But Don't ask were the Hospitality Driver is they will All just laugh at you
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Rivon

Greetings,

I thank you for writing to us about your recent stay with us. As this review would not provide us with your reservations details, I would appreciate it if you contact me at the Hotel main phone number and ask for the General Managers office so that we can disucss this futher. Once we receive more details on your reservations we can verify who was working at the time of your check in so that we can focus on training of those staff members that you have mentioned in this survey.

Sincerely

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Very clean and friendly! The staff were nice and made us feel welcomed. The only down side was the food at the bar restaurant was horrible. Maybe we caught them on a bad day (Saturday?) but 4 of us ordered 4 different things and were told that they did not have the ingredients to make them. We had to change all of our orders. Call me crazy but they couldn't make a chicken and cheese quesadilla but offered us a chicken wrap..(cheese, chicken, same wrap used for quesadilla??) Hmm?? Good thing it was only a one night stay because our food options were very limited at the hotel! Overall, the bedding was clean and so was our room. It's actually quite costly to stay here and honestly you'd expect a little more for what you're paying! On the plus side, there is a Pretzel Factory like right down the street! Best pretzels around!!

Room Tip: The higher floors have the better views of the stadium
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I recently had to travel to Philadelphia to handle my mother's estate and booked a single night at the HI Philadelphia-Stadium using my Priority Rewards points. I had an evening flight and I began receiving notifications from Delta that my flight was delayed and the Philadelphia area was under a tornado watch. Delta offered to switch me to a flight the next morning at no charge, so I did. When I called HI to cancel my free stay, I was informed that their terms and conditions allow them to charge me one night's stay for a late cancellation even though my stay was a FREE stay. I was appalled and despite speaking with multiple people, they would not budge. They came across as scam artists instead of a reputable hotel chain, which is a shame because until then I had enjoyed my stays at various other HIs. I called corporate and was told this decision is completely up to the individual hotel, so buyer (or point redeemers) beware!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

I can certainly understand your frustration, but Priority Club reservations are booked directly via Priority Club desk and they have the control over deducting points and making cancellation & no show policies that all the IHG hotels worldwide has to adhere to. One of the policy that is set forth by PC Club is that in case of a no show or cancellation of an award night reservation the hotel has a right to charge the customer the prevailing rate for that day as a penalty, I am sure if you contact Priority Club and advise them of the charge that they would be able to work with you in getting your points back. If there is anything we can do to assit please do not hesitate to contact.