“Overcharged for our stay”

Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium
Ranked #59 of 85 Hotels in Philadelphia
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Overcharged for our stay”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Per our confirmation, our stay should have been $396.26. However, we were charged $624.36. We attempted to talk to the manager at the hotel, however, he was not there. We are very unhappy that we were overcharged. We will continue to try to talk to the manager to get this situation rectified. However, it appears that no one at the hotel wants to help us.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Greek first
XENIA
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband and I were visiting our daughter in Philly and this is a nice hotel to stay in. It's less expensive than staying in Center City and there is an on site restaurant & bar plus a Starbucks in the gift shop. A very nice feature! The staff was welcoming and very helpful and the room was
clean. I'll be honest, it's not a new hotel by any means, but it's well maintained.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
New Jersey
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I recently spent one night at this hotel for business and found it to be a nice Holiday Inn. My room was clean, and the woman who checked me in and out was friendly. The fitness center is a bit small, but has decent equipment.

I stayed here for business, but this hotel is a great location for someone going to a Philly sporting event. Citizens Bank Park is within walking distance and Lincoln Financial Field is just passed that. However, I'm a NY Giants fan, so being so close to the stadium was a bit painful for me. Lol.

The only complaint I have is that my bathroom door was broken and did not close completely. This wasn't much of an issue for me since I was alone, but may be a problem for others. I mentioned this to the woman behind the desk.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I really enjoyed myself at the Stadium restaurant next door to the hotel . a young lady name Samantha assisted me with everything i needed . she was such a nice young lady . I'll be back there as soon as possible !

Reviewed October 13, 2012

My friends and I decidied to stay at the holiday inn and we found out that there was a great sports bar that is located inside the hotel . We all had a great experience there that we look forward on returning again . The young lady Samantha was our waitress . She was such a great server , always smiling , and also helped us with everything we needed. The food was very edible and cheese cake was amazing . If I was to refer any sports bar to.someone I would pick stadium sports bar .

• Stayed February 2012
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was here for a night for the bullriders. Crystal at the front desk helped me in so many ways more then one. She was great while checking me in, and telling me how to get to the wachovia and to make sure I have a great stay. She was sweet enough to give me one of the bullriding boards which my daughter loved. Great stay and location and of course with the help of Crystal. Love it!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

The holiday inn at the stadium never ceases to amaze me ¡ Despite the few months between visits it was nice to be greeted with a welcoming smile from the guy at the front.desk.(Adam) after a long flight...the convience of having a night cap at the bar/restaurant inside the lobby was definitely a plus and to.top it off my room.was spotless ...keep up the good work guys :)