The Bellevue Hotel
Agoda.com
$249
$239
1,488 results
All reviewssporting clubxix restaurantwilliams sonomagrand old hotelbasketball courtclassic hoteltop floorbroad streethealth clubcity hallbeautiful hotelkimmel centerguest roomsrooms are largeself parkvalet parkingfitness center
Reviewed September 21, 2009

I've stayed at other Park Hyatt and this one doesn't live up to a Park Hyatt. I've tried a few times (thinking it will get better) but every time I come back I'm disappointed. The other reviews capture the reason why it doesn't...run down, spotty service, stuck in the past (although to be far, the new restaurant looks beautiful)...the Hyatt chain really should invest in updating this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2009

Even though we got a great deal on 2 rooms, I would have gladly paid more if I had known neither room had windows. They both faced the inner atrium and had no natural light. My daughters was also right by the elevator. Walls are thin, and you hear people in the hallway. I had asked for a king size bed, but I'm sure the bed was not a king. No coffee makers in the room, small TV. Room was very clean, but dated. Also there is no illuminated clock in the room, which REALLY bothered me. No natural light, no clock. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2009

The only way you'd like this hotel is if you're over 50 no offense. My husband and i went for a romantic getaway for an extended weekend. We were very disappointed. Parking is 27$ daily, the food is ridiculousy priced. The staff was not very friendly for a park hyatt. The rooms look like your grandmother's bedroom and they smell musty. Everything is in walking distance or not too much driving, but never ever again. Oh, and the walls are very thin.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ccaprib
Reviewed August 4, 2009

It was beautiful from start to finish. I didn't want to leave. You can walk to great shopping, the bus tour route, and city hall.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank BradfromNewmarket
Reviewed June 14, 2009

We just stayed overnight at the Park Hyatt to celebrate our 20th anniversary.. What a great find! We have stayed at the Ritz Carlton, Four Season and the Rittehhouse Hotel before. The Park Hyatt is right up there at the top! We were upgraded to a suite and the room was beautiful and spacious. The staff of the hotel couldn't have been nicer, they were so welcoming and pleasant. Mano the valet is a gem!!! Also, the restaurant XIX is the best in Philly. We will defintely be returning!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple