This hotel is amazing. Gorgeous, old, well maintained and authentic building. Anyone complaining about "old" just doesn't appreciate the historical value of the hotel and how it's meant to hold that feel to it.
The hotel staff is incredibly helpful and accommodating. Like, seriously super super nice and pleasant people. It was genuine too, not fake or forced. I literally got greetings from housekeepers to maintenance men... it was nice and quite impressive really. The beds were super comfortable and everything was clean. The restaurant on the 19th floor had delicious drinks and food and our room service food was also great.
Honestly, I'd have to say this is one of my best hotel experiences ever!
Two MINOR cons:
1) the elevator. Super slow. and then because it was slow, it would get really full. But in the grand scheme of things, really no big deal.
2) the location is amazing... but if you're a light sleep the amazing location can also hinder sleep. It's a bit noisy outside of the window but they do supply ear plugs if that gets to be an issue.
Still, I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificently restored historic National Landmark, the hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Philadelphia's business, restaurant, shopping and theatre districts. Featuring 172 spacious guest rooms, this historic luxury property appeal to all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt at The Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt At The Bellevue Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt Philadelphia
- Park Hyatt Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hyatt