I booked the room through Priceline and had no problems with them. The hotel itself was rather run down and had a weird smell to it. Upon entering, the lobby was filled with big cardboard boxes and there was a big stain on the carpet. The room was ok, on the positive side it was roomy. On the negative side, the carpet was stained, the furniture was worn, the towels did not smell fresh. There was no bedding for the sleeper sofa and when I called to the front desk they told me to come and get the bedding instead of delivering it to me. As I picked up the bedding, I asked for an additional pillow and was told that there were no more. (I had three pillows in the room and there were 4 of us-my husband, me and our two small children.) We were in town for a funeral and did not spend much time in the room, so for that purpose it was ok. I would not recommend staying there for leisure, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. Parking: $10/night up to 7 nights ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Philadelphia-Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Extended Stay America Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Philadelphia