Rude, dirty, absolutely unprofessional. Does not deserve to be called part of the "hospitality" industry. My flight arrived late due to weather delays. As this is one of the only hotels near airport without a shuttle I had to take a cab. When I arrived the night clerk was utterly furious that I had the gall to arrive late at night and proceeded to yell at and belittle me. To make matters worse, he could not find my reservation. He continued to yell at me and refused to honor the price I'd been quoted by Priceline. In the end, I walked out and across the street to the Mariott Courtyard. It was like leaving hell for heaven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Philadelphia-Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Extended Stay America Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Philadelphia