I've been an extended stay resident in this location since September 2013. The hotel has recently been refreshed with new flooring and paint in all the rooms and common areas. New beds; headboards, mattresses, and box springs. New leather sofa beds, side chairs, kitchen counters, sinks, and breakfast bar stools. Bathroom showers/bath tubs and sinks have been refinished. New lobby furniture.
The staff continues to demonstrate a consistently professional demeanor. The hallways and staircases are well maintained. The parking lot is cleaned daily. All the efforts detailed above continues to make Extended Stay America Philadelphia, Bartram Avenue my first choice in this area. Keep up the good work Marie, General Manager and your staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Philadelphia-Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Extended Stay America Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Philadelphia