I stayed at the airport during the week of new years to help a friend out.The young lady who help me name is Valerie. She is the African American lady who wears a muslim head dress. One thing I can say about Valerie is she is very professional. She explained to me about the area (I am from Ohio) printed me driving directions to local eating places etc etc. I am returning to philadelphia (Philly) in a few months and will make plans to come back again to the aiport hotel because of the professional attudie from the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Philadelphia-Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Extended Stay America Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Philadelphia