What a disaster. Four of us stayed here as a last resort after all flights out of Philly were canceled. Gross. Stains, cigarette burns, fleas, and puddles of urine. Add to that all the shady caracters (I believe prostitutes and pimps) made for an unforgettable night. No shuttle, no cabs, no wake up call (my room did not have a clock). We all slept in our clothes. Next time I will sleep on the floor of the airport. I am not exaggerating, this was disgusting!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Philadelphia-Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Extended Stay America Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Philadelphia