$208
$177
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

$206
Home2.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

$156
$145
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

$173
$379
$234
$198
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

$689
  • Restaurant
3,770 results
All reviewsbroad streetgreat locationdouble treewarm cookiesthe executive loungecenter cityacademy of musickimmel centercorner roomwithin walking distanceparking garageacross the streetfront desk staffupon checkhigh floorstreet noisefitness center
Reviewed February 13, 2011

Hotel was great. Rooms were nicely decorated. Staff was very pleasant. Location can't be beat. Sunday breakfast buffet was perfect after a night on the town.

Of course it's a little bit crazy and noisy. Isn't that what you go to Center City for? It did not disturb our sleep. We got a great deal online. We will definitely go back again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
OfficeoftheGM, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2011

Dear outonthetown2011,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a postive review of your recent stay with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City. You are correct on so many points-we do offer such great rooms in a perfect Center City location. Also, I too love a great breakfast buffet after a night out on the town!
We hope we get to be your host next time you are visting Philadelphia.

Reviewed February 1, 2011

My family traveled to Philly to see a 76ers basketball game(they lost!) and we stayed at the Doubletree. The room was abit small for the four of us but we were given a cot and we had two queen size beds. The bathroom was clean and the view was great. The best part of the hotel was the breakfast(great deal) and the health club. We were able to play racketball and swim in the small pool and use the exercise equipment. The breakfast was a great deal because they had numerous selections of hot and cold food and the service was great. We were given coffee right away and everything was pretty good. We only stayed one night but if I returned I would take two rooms since we didn't sleep well due to the cramped quarters and even though we were on the 22nd floor we could hear the street noise. Other than that it was a fun stay. We were able to go siteseeing the next day and although most of the sites were closed, it was fun to go to Reading Terminal again. The hotel is convenient to most of the sites and within a short walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
OfficeoftheGM, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2011

Dear Benarnold,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us a little about your recent stay with us at the Doubletree Philadelphia by Hilton. It sounds like you had a very good stay-minus the Sixers loss. I'm glad to hear that you were able to use a lot of what our property has to offer-gym, pool & racketball. It is always great when you get away and you are able to still workout-let alone swim when it is 28 degrees out!

Thank you for complimenting our breakfast! We are always trying to keep it fresh, new and tasty.

We have some very new and exciting changes that are coming to this hotel-I hope you come back soon to see them!

Reviewed January 19, 2011

We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The location was perfect with a lovely view, the staff was really nice and helpful, and it was a great value. It has an indoor pool and hot tub, gym and racquetball court. The rooms were spacious and clean, beds and pillows were very comfortable.

We got a deal on hotels.com and it included a free buffet breakfast in their dining room - very good! Really, nothing negative to say about this property.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
OfficeoftheGM, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2011

Dear suzt,
Thank you for taking the time to post something about your recent enjoyable stay at the Doubletree Philadelphia. I was very pleased to read how positive your stay was.

We hope to see you soon for your next visit to Philadelphia!

Reviewed January 17, 2011

Three friends and I stayed here Saturday night during a visit to Philly. The location couldn't have been better: right in the heart of the gay neighborhood, within walking distance to the city's gay nightlife and restaurants. I can't think of a better place to stay for the gay traveler.

A few other things I liked: the chocolate chip cookies at check-in; the fast response to my request for more towels; the friendly staff; the amazing corner view of the city from our room; breakfast buffet included in the price of the room.

A few things I didn't like: the elevator in the garage was very slow and small; the buffet had a lot to offer but the food was only OK; the tiles in the shower needed a little work. Mostly small quibbles.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
OfficeoftheGM, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2011

Dear NYCleveland,
First, I love that you took pictures! Secondly, it seems like you had an overall wonderful stay with us. I'm so glad that you posted very specifics things that you liked (and didn't like about your stay). Sometimes we aren't always aware of what we need to improve.

I hope you get to come back and visit us again soon! With spring right around the corner you might want to plan another visit. Our location is so great for walking in the spring-you get to see so much just by going a few blocks in any direction. It will be great to not have a winter coat to lug around!

We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2011

I would like to recommend this hotel due to the great staff - especially the Bell Hops! Each and every morning- these gentlemen helped me find my way around Philadelphia and made sure I knew where I was going! Great staff- Great Hotel!!

K, McClarnon
Pittsburgh

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business

Dear mcclarnon,
Thank you for posting such a positive review of your recent stay. I have already forwarded your kind words on to our bellstaff. They are so knowledgeable and are always learning where to send our guests next!

I hope to see you again soon!