3,770 results
All reviewsbroad streetgreat locationdouble treewarm cookiesthe executive loungecenter cityacademy of musickimmel centercorner roomwithin walking distanceparking garageacross the streetfront desk staffupon checkhigh floorstreet noisefitness center
Reviewed December 16, 2009

I stayed at the DT for four months, having switched over from a local Marriott after my bag was infected by bed bugs! DT staff has been incredible, very friendly and always accommodating. Rooms are clean and breakfast is excellent. I highly recommend this stay to both business and leisure travelers.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank mattnyfl
Reviewed December 15, 2009

Spent 8 weeks at this hotel and not only did everyone make me feel at home, I felt like family. The entire staff from the front desk to the wait staff to housekeeping and more, went out of their way to make my stay a good experience. Comfortable rooms with an easy walk to food and entertainment.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank Carlosthecat
Reviewed December 14, 2009

This was the first time staying at the doubletree in Philadelphia. The doubletree was a great place to stay the rooms were clean the staff went out of their way to help you. The Bistro had excellent food great wine. It was in a good location location close to the historic sights and subway. Plenty of Restaurants within walking distance. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is either on a Business or Leisure trip.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank davkmbd
Reviewed December 5, 2009

This hotel has bed bugs.
My husband and I stayed here and got bedbug bites everywhere.
We were really itchy for about 2 weeks and had to throw out the clothes and bags that we took on this trip and get a new bed.
It was just aweful!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
9  Thank goldenmanagement
hospitalitynow, Hotel Representative at Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2009

Thank you for choosing the Doubletree Hotel during your recent stay in Philadelphia. I was extremely concerned to learn of your comments about bed bugs at our property. With our hotel being completely renovated and new, we were surprised to learn you may have had bed bugs. We have a professional Pest Control Company who completes a thorough inspection of our hotel weekly and they have no reported cases.

We strive to make all our guests feel satisfied, and take all comments and observations seriously as they help us manage our product and service.
Thank you kindly for your feedback.

Hotel Representative

Reviewed December 4, 2009

I stayed there for 3 weeks, however the rooms were so good that i did not feel away from home. The staff is excellent, the facilites provided were of world class. The best thing about htis hotel is the location, this is probably the best location in Philadelphia, everything important landmarks is within walking distance (not more that 10 minutes). The train station is just 5 minutes walk, the tourism attractions of philly are 10 minutes walk. The market stree and major big stores are just 5 minute from hotel.
the rooms are very spacious and toilets are really the place you would like to spend time. excellent hospitality, one call to reception and you are immediately attended to. The hotel has buffet system for all meals and also a very good restaurant. The gym is OK and the place for business meetings are excellent.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)