Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City
$220
  • Pool
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
$215
$206
Sonesta Philadelphia Downtown(Philadelphia)
$184
$192
$181
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square(Philadelphia)
$207
  • Room Service
$349
  • Room Service
3,611 results
All reviewsbroad streetdouble treegreat locationwarm cookiesthe executive loungecenter cityacademy of musickimmel centercorner roomwithin walking distanceparking garageacross the streetfront desk staffupon checkstreet noisehigh floorfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The hotel was okay; the bed was very comfortable. But there were a lot of noisy families that one can hear in the hallways and through the walls of the room. I had a great deal so it was well worth the money but I would not stay here at regular rates.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
KTPMurnane, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear Valuehunter645,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We are sorry that you were disturbed in your guest room. During the month of July there are many family reunions that use our hotel on the weekends and unfortunately the children are sometimes unsupervised by their parents. The hotel increases their security department staffing on these days and are trained to keep noise complaints down to a minimum so that all guest can enjoy themselves. We apologize if this was not the case during your visit.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I do a lot of traveling and this is by far one of the best Doubletrees I have stayed in!! Checking in on the 4th of July I was very grateful to be able to get an early checkin. I was greeted by Micheal (an intern) that was very attententive and friendly. He did a wonderful job with the check in process with him only being there for three weeks. The room I was assigned was a queen studio suite at the corner of the hotel. There were three nice sized windows, a queen bed and a sleeper sofa. I would recommend that the suites have refridgerators along with a microwave for convenience. The room was nice and spacious with beautiful views of downtown Philly. The price of parking is 25 a night for in and out service. Ms. Brittany who serviced the executive lounge was very helpful with directions to the 4th of July concert. And Ms. Teresa at the concierge desk also gave wonderful choices for places to eat and visit. The hotel is situated in a fantastic area. Close to great eatries, the subway and department stores. When I come back for a return trip I will definitely be booking here!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank BeauTAUfulntmare
KTMurnane, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Dear BeauTAUfulntmare, thank you for the thorough review. Our attentive staff, prime location, beautiful views...you've covered it all! We'll happily pass on your comments to Michael, Brittany and Theresa; our staff loves to hear positive feedback! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

For a great location and a fantastic view of Philadelphia, the DoubleTree cannot be beat - especially the corner window view of Broad Street that my family experienced. But, for overall comfort and ease-of-travel, this hotel is exceptionally sub-par. -A dated room, coupled with a small bathroom that was showing it's age with peeling paint on the ceiling and mildew on the grout is not family-friendly. -$10 a day for slow-speed internet access that is blown away by free wi-fi options at other hotels. -Minimal space for arrival and departure parking, with just one covered parking spot available to load and unload the car. -Cash-only, VERY dirty parking garage with small spots and a humorously large amount being "held" for employees using garbage cans, safety cones and other assorted junk. -Dangerously slippery surface next to the pool, complete with rusty steel beams on one side. -Lack of ice machines on each floor. On the plus-side... -Friendly staff -Cookie on check-in. -Good room service. While there was no specific issue or problem related to our stay, the day-to-day just seems that it's not held to a very high standard at this particular hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank TheRockFather

Dear Jennifer Z,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We are sorry that you found so many things to your disliking and did not have the experience that the vast majority of our guests enjoy and report on this site. The parking spaces you mention being blocked were so the parking garage management could power wash those areas without splashing vehicles. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I checked into the hotel on a Saturday and out on a Monday. Front desk people were friendly, engaging, and making sure everything was just right. I was asked if I wanted a room way up, or on lower level. I chose high up, as I would have a better view of the city. I got to my floor, and was a bit wary of the room between the elevators, due to a negative review online. I had a fantastic view, amazing nights of sleep, and was not bothered at all by the slight ding from the elevator. TV blocked it as well as the a/c. Very happy with the room. Loved it!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
KTMurnane, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Nancy S, we're glad that you noticed our staff's "Make It Right" attitude toward our guests! Thanks for staying with us, and please visit again soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We enjoyed our stay, the rooms were very nice and the staff were all very helpful and nice. Would stay there again if we travel to Philadelphia. Near all sights/bus stops etc. Wish parking wasn't so expensive.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you, Katalin M, for the 4-star review! We're glad that you found our staff to be friendly and accommodating. Our parking charges are actually very competitive with other full service hotels in Philadelphia, and our location can't be beat! Please stay with us again in the future!