Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Sonesta Philadelphia Downtown(Philadelphia)
Hotels.com
  • Free Internet
$197
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
$197
$179
  • Pool
Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square(Philadelphia)
$239
$167
$234
$208
$329
  • Room Service
3,612 results
All reviewsbroad streetdouble treegreat locationwarm cookiesthe executive loungecenter cityacademy of musickimmel centercorner roomwithin walking distanceparking garageacross the streetfront desk staffupon checkstreet noisehigh floorfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stayed 3 nights for a sightseeing trip. Location was excellent, walking distance to most monuments. Close to subway station. Lots of great shopping and bars nearby. Room was very new, comfortable bed and easy to control room temperature! Pool was a little small and overheated in my opinion. Lots of annoying kids in it at all hours. Gym facilities available although I didn't use them. Wi fi available although it cost $10 for 24 hours or something - no thanks! Overall would highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Rebekah K, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for recommending us! We hope you enjoyed your sightseeing trip in Philadelphia and will stay with us again on your next visit to the city.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel last week and were happily surprised. The rooms were big and clean. All recently updated. We had a wonderful corner room with a view of city hall. The hotel was close to everything -walking distance to historical sites such as independence hall and Walnut street with its great shops and restaurants. Would stay there again. Only down side is that you can hear people in other rooms (we had no neighbors so not a problem for us on this occasion - but we could hear them when walking in corridors!)

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for your great review of your recent stay. We are so glad you enjoyed your corner room view, and we love that all of our rooms have this great view! We hope to be your first choice of hotel next time you are in Philadelphia.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I was very pleased with this hotel. The location was great and the rooms were spacious with an amazing view. I must mention Bria at the front desk, she greeted us with a smile and was GENUINLY intersted in helping make our stay a great one. I also noticed a young girl about 8 run up to the desk while leaving to be sure and tell Bria goodbye calling her by name. Obviously she made the same impression on the child as she had us. Bria should be recognized for sharing her great personality with her guests! I work in the industry in Fort Myers Fl so I recognize good customer service as most of us do who work in hospitslity. Also Matt at t he front drive was very pleasant and should also be recognized.

• Stayed: July 2013

We are so happy to hear about your wonderful stay with us. Thank you for recognizing our staff individually. We will definitely let Bria and Matt know you appreciated their hospitality and share your great experience with them.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

My 2 girls and I stayed here for 2 nights before the Taylor Swift concert in Philly. I picked it because it is right next to the Briad Street line going to Lincoln Financial Field. It was about $10 for the 3 of us round trip for the subway. Perfect.

We had a corner queen room. We had lots if room but no refrigerator. In this day and age all rooms should have the and I'm annoyed when they don't. As a hilton Gold member I requested one and still didn't get it.

I did not do valet parking nor did they try to push it. I parked out front, checked in and brought everything to our room on the 20th floor then went and parked it in the garage.

The breakfast buffet was great. I used hilton honors coupons so it was free but it was really good with a great selection. Everyone in the restaurant was wonderful.

The location was ok. There was a 115 heat index do we took a taxi to the liberty bell ( about $10 one way) and walked home seeing the sights. It was almost a mile from the historical stuff. On the last day we did the hop on hop off double decker bus and the stop was across the street.

• Stayed: July 2013

We are so happy you enjoyed your recent stay with your daughters to see Taylor Swift. We have shared your request regarding the refrigerator with management and they are looking into the possibility of adding them to more of our rooms. Thank you for the suggestion and we hope you will stay with us again next time you are in Philly!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have visited this hotel two times for business training. The first time I felt the room price was a little high for what you got (over$300) but my most recent visit was under $200 and felt that was a much better value. I have eaten breakfast and lunch in their mezzanine restaurant and the food is delicious. The rooms are nicely sized and well maintained. The staff is very accommodating and I would consider using this hotel for a family vacation as well as long as the rooms were a reasonable price.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We are glad to hear that you may be bringing your family back on your next visit! We strive to give the best service at the best value. We hope to see you again soon.