Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport
Ranked #21 of 86 Hotels in Philadelphia
Orefield, Pennsylvania
“Park & Stay”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

The Hampton Inn was clean and affordable. I would definitely stay there again when flying out of the Philadelphia Airport especially since I was able to leave my car in the PNC parking lot across the street from the hotel for a nominal fee (cheaper than the long term parking at the airport). Their shuttle ran every half hour and the drivers were courteous and friendly. They picked us up at the airport within 15 minutes of us calling and invited us back to the hotel for a free cup of coffee! Word of warning - it's a small shuttle so plan ahead when leaving the hotel.

Room Tip: Our room was fine except the smoke alarm was hanging from the wall. I would have changed rooms if I...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Hampton Inn -GM H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Thank you for your kind response and feedback for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Philadelphia Airport. We look forward to serving you again soon when visiting the Philadelphia Area.

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Albuquerque, NM
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I went to Philadelphia for a conference and booked this hotel because of the TripAdvisor rating and cost. I stayed for 5 days and 4 nights. The staff members were exceptional. The shuttle driver, Happy, was so friendly and helpful. They picked me up within 15 minutes of me calling and they even shuttled us back and forward to the train each day too. The staff that worked check in were so friendly and accommodating. I felt like they were genuinely happy to have me there.

The room was spacious and the wifi worked great. That was important for me since I worked at night when I wasn't at the conference. The breakfast was good too. They had western omelets available for us on Saturday and the food was fresh all week.

The location was ideal for me. I took the SEPTA (train) into the convention center on a daily basis. On the days I didn't want to take the shuttle the walk to the SEPTA took only about 5 - 10 minutes. I traveled alone and felt safe walking to and from the train during the daytime hours. At night, since it was so isolated, I would call for the shuttle. I had no problems at all the whole time I was there.

There were only two small things I would change. First, on the days I left my room after 10 am the cleaning crew didn't make it up. I always keep the "relaxing" sign on my door until I leave the room. I thought taking it off by 10 am was earlier enough to get the room services. Apparently, it wasn't early enough. So, the next time I stay there, if I was leaving the room after 10 am, I would call the front desk to ensure the room was done. Secondly, the apples and oranges were not fresh in the breakfast area. They leave out fruit during the daytime for people. I would recommend they only put out fresh fruit for travelers.

Overall, I felt this was one of the best Hampton Inns I've stayed at and I would definitely stay again in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Hampton Inn -GM H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay at our hotel and our friendly staff. We try to keep an atmosphere that caters to all travelers and we are and we hope to see you return again soon. I also appreciate your concerns about Breakfast and Housekeeping. I will discuss with my management team. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I had to stay 24 hours in Philadelphia between two flights. The hotel is extremely close to the airport with a railway station taking you to the city center in 10 minutes. The shuttle service from the airport is very efficient. The driver (Leroy) is very nice a careful to the needs of his passagers, it made my commute very easy and fast. I also appreciate when he picked up a relative of mine joining me to the hotel while she was lost on a side road with her heavy luggage. He enquired where she was heading to... it made her day. I also received a warm welcome from Chris who made check-in easy and fast. He put me on the top floor of the hotel knowing that a basketball team was staying on the lower floors which could be somewhat noisy. I could rest in a very quiet room why view on the philadelphian skyline. I really recommend this hotel for its excellent accessibility from city center and airport and for the very friendly team.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay at our hotel and our friendly staff. I am happy to know that your shuttle needs and service requests were accommodated. We try to keep an atmosphere that caters to all travelers and we are and we hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.

Syracuse, New York
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I found this hotel to be very good in the quality of service and the quality of the room. The breakfast was good and out in time for me to catch the early shuttle to the airport. The staff were very helpful to me.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay at our hotel. We try to keep an atmosphere that caters to all travelers and we are and we hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.
Lansdale, PA, United States
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We stayed here for an early flight and to take advantage of the Park and Fly program. Everything went smoothly. We arrived at the airport as expected for an early flight. On our return we called the number provided and the shuttle arrived within the stated time of 15-20 minutes. The driver took us directly to our car. He was helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn -GM H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and response on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Philadelphia Airport. We look forward to serving you again on your next visit to the Philadelphia Area. Safe Travels.

Point of Rocks, MD
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I took my Birthday girls to the Philadelphia Flower Show and we wanted to spend the night. The front desk clerk was very friendly and took good care to get us settled in. We always enjoy the breakfast in the morning to start the day. Very clean and refreshing. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2014
new jersey
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Very nice hotel if you have an early flight. The weather forcast was snow and I had an early flight so this hotel was great for an over night stay. I probably would not stay there if I didn't have a flight the next day. Not an exciting area. The shuttle driver in the morning was very professional and the airport was only a 5 minute drive. They have an ok restaurant you can walk to in a few minutes.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Philadelphia Airport. We look forward to serving you again on your next trip to the Philadelphia Area.