We always stay Hilton Class Hotels and latly The Embassy Suites Phila Airport meets our needs perfectly but this Feb. we went back over to Hampton Inn for a last minute stay before flying out. I do not believe that this particular location has the famous "Hampton Inn beds and pillows" but we found it clean and acommodating anyway. The staff is very friendly and inviting.
I will mention the only disappointing features that we are used to (and the reason we stay Hilton, Hampton Inn, Embassy Suites) are, they have no indoor pool or hot tub, no lounge/ bar or managers Reception Cocktail party. The only form of entertainment in the immediate area is a Ruby Tuesday, too cold to walk over, you would need to drive just for a beer or snack and we are not fond of that chain.
They offer coffee (and tea, etc.) in the lobby all night/ 24 hrs? maybe... and that we really do appreciate b/c Embassy Suites does not have any until after 6am and we always need to leave the hotel at 4am. Only problem was that they were removing the pots at 4am to make fresh when we came down (they really should do this at 3) as the 4:05am shuttle people miss out. Thankfully I caught her and she allowed me to pour a cup, we were greatfull!
Nothing negative to say about the place, we would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport hotel welcomes you to Philadelphia with a free 24-hour airport shuttle and friendly service. Situated off Interstate 95, only .5 miles from Philadelphia International Airport, our Philadelphia Airport hotel offers easy highway access to downtown Philadelphia and Wilmington, Delaware. Explore the downtown Philadelphia historic district. See the Liberty Bell, tour Independence Hall and the Betsy Ross House, and stroll Elfreth's Alley, the oldest street in the US. Try a famous Philly cheesesteak or enjoy international cuisine offered in Reading Terminal Market. Visit the National Constitution Center to learn about the US Constitution. Spend a day viewing exhibits in the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Rodin Museum and the Franklin Institute. The popular statue of Rocky Balboa is also in the museum district. Cheer the Philadelphia Eagles football team at Lincoln Financial Field, two miles from our Philadelphia hotel. Comcast Center, the University of Pennsylvania, and many other corporations and universities are minutes away. Appreciate the location and amenities at our hotel by Philadelphia Airport. Reserve one of our 151 guest rooms featuring king-sized or double beds. For additional space and seating, select a room with a sofa bed. Connect to free high-speed internet access. Get some work done at the desk or set up your laptop on the convenient lap desk. Watch your favorite cable channels on the flat-screen HDTV. Wake up every morning to Hampton's free hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia International Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Airport