My partner and I usually stay at the Holiday Inn near the sports complex when visiting my family, but the prices are often much higher when there is an event or game weekend. At the last minute, I did some searching and came up with this place near the airport. At check-in, we were offered bottles of water, and I gratefully took them. We got a room with 2 double beds, which were quite cozy. The pillows were a little too full, but I have that issue with most hotels' pillows. I also had trouble finding an outlet to charge my phone, but again, this is something I've run into at most hotels. The shower was inviting, with a Water Pik showerhead, and the bathroom was very clean. We turned the heat on to 68F, but woke up with dry mouths. Breakfast looked great, with more than a few choices, and we would have stayed for that if my parents were not already making breakfast at their house. We were able to get delicious hot coffee to go, but there is also a Wawa within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport hotel welcomes you to Philadelphia with a free 24-hour airport shuttle and friendly service. Situated off Interstate 95, only .5 miles from Philadelphia International Airport, our Philadelphia Airport hotel offers easy highway access to downtown Philadelphia and Wilmington, Delaware. Explore the downtown Philadelphia historic district. See the Liberty Bell, tour Independence Hall and the Betsy Ross House, and stroll Elfreth's Alley, the oldest street in the US. Try a famous Philly cheesesteak or enjoy international cuisine offered in Reading Terminal Market. Visit the National Constitution Center to learn about the US Constitution. Spend a day viewing exhibits in the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Rodin Museum and the Franklin Institute. The popular statue of Rocky Balboa is also in the museum district. Cheer the Philadelphia Eagles football team at Lincoln Financial Field, two miles from our Philadelphia hotel. Comcast Center, the University of Pennsylvania, and many other corporations and universities are minutes away. Appreciate the location and amenities at our hotel by Philadelphia Airport. Reserve one of our 151 guest rooms featuring king-sized or double beds. For additional space and seating, select a room with a sofa bed. Connect to free high-speed internet access. Get some work done at the desk or set up your laptop on the convenient lap desk. Watch your favorite cable channels on the flat-screen HDTV. Wake up every morning to Hampton's free hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia International Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Airport