We stayed here because of a concert at the Wells Fargo Center. Check in was a breeze, the room seemed clean (although i don't carry a black light when i travel) The room was on the 6th floor and had 2 twin beds. The bathroom was nice with rolled towels like you would find at a fancier hotel (i'm sure that's it's intended purpose) The room didn't habe a refridgerator which i found odd because even the really cheap hotels has one. The guy at the front desk was very helpful in setting up a taxi for us to be picked up. He called 10 minutes before our departure time to inform us that the taxi had arrived. After hours the hotel locks up and you'll need your room key to get back in the hotel. There is a Ruby Tuesdays right next to the hotel all you have to do is walk across the parking lot, through the gate and you're in the Rubys parking lot. Hotel would be great for travelers, flight info is broadcast on the TV and taxi service is fast and dependable. I didn't stck around to see what kind of breakfast they had but i'm sure it's like every other big cain hotel you've ever stayed to. All in all this hotel is worth staying to. Nice staff, cheap, and close to the airport. It's like 5 miles from the sporting complexes (Wells Fargo, Lincoln Field, Citizen Bank Park are all butted up together in one huge area) as far as the inner city, it's like 10 miles from where the Liberty Bell is. It's away from all the hustle and bustle of the inner city which is another plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport hotel welcomes you to Philadelphia with a free 24-hour airport shuttle and friendly service. Situated off Interstate 95, only .5 miles from Philadelphia International Airport, our Philadelphia Airport hotel offers easy highway access to downtown Philadelphia and Wilmington, Delaware. Explore the downtown Philadelphia historic district. See the Liberty Bell, tour Independence Hall and the Betsy Ross House, and stroll Elfreth's Alley, the oldest street in the US. Try a famous Philly cheesesteak or enjoy international cuisine offered in Reading Terminal Market. Visit the National Constitution Center to learn about the US Constitution. Spend a day viewing exhibits in the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Rodin Museum and the Franklin Institute. The popular statue of Rocky Balboa is also in the museum district. Cheer the Philadelphia Eagles football team at Lincoln Financial Field, two miles from our Philadelphia hotel. Comcast Center, the University of Pennsylvania, and many other corporations and universities are minutes away. Appreciate the location and amenities at our hotel by Philadelphia Airport. Reserve one of our 151 guest rooms featuring king-sized or double beds. For additional space and seating, select a room with a sofa bed. Connect to free high-speed internet access. Get some work done at the desk or set up your laptop on the convenient lap desk. Watch your favorite cable channels on the flat-screen HDTV. Wake up every morning to Hampton's free hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia International Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Airport