$164
$134
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

$167
$138
Doubletree.com
$148
$136
HIExpress.com
$149
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$242
$223
  • Free Internet
Loews Philadelphia Hotel(Philadelphia)
$206
$149
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $217/night.

$150
$139
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$210
$196
Kimpton
$169
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

$157
$150
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsbliss productsstarwood hotelsphiladelphia airportan early morning flightpark and flyone night stayindoor poolwake up callbed was comfortablefree shuttlelobby areashuttle servicehipphlconcertuber
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My goodness is the AC loud in the rooms and there isn't a restaurant in the hotel either. The bed is comfy and the room is really nice the proximity to the airport makes it convenient and because of how loud the AC unit is the noise of the airplanes is completely drowned out.I think I'd stay across the parking lot at the Sheraton. The room contains no information about the hotel amenities,The front desk staff although polite offered no information at all upon check-in... I had to call the front desk to inquire about the location of the fitness area because the hotel website doesn't contain the information.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank lovedasunAtlanta_GA
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I thought I'd try the Aloft brand and I needed to be close to the airport so I decided to stay here. I was not expecting much since I know that this is one of the more low key, business-oriented Starwood brands. Much to my surprise, I loved it. It was just the perfect hotel for my two-night business trip in Philly. It has everything you need if you're on the go - proximity to airport, small snack bar in the lobby and a very comfortable room. I loved the layout of the room - very modern, clean and functional. They did so well in maximizing the space. The bed is on one side of the room facing the windows - you have a desk, power strip, etc as your work station. The LCD TV is mounted on the wall and underneath is a banquette (worked well for my lugagge). Behind the bed is a wall that divides the room and the other side of the wall has a tiny closet, safe and plenty of shelves to organize your stuff. And then on the corner is the shower room and vanity. The best part is that it is VERY affordable!

If you're wondering about great service - you'll get that here, too. I forgot my toothbrush in my hotel room in NYC. I told the Front Desk and toothbrush set was delivered to me after 10 minutes.

I would recommend this hotel for those who come to the city for quick business trips. Definitely not a vacation hotel but you can use it for vacation, too if you're on a tight budget.

Great job, Aloft!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

After a long day of travel it is always great to have a positive experience at check in. Angel was very helpful at check in and remembered my name at check out. The property was clean and well maintained. It's an aLoft so it's pretty basic but worked great for a quiet and clean airport hotel

Stayed: July 2014
Megan L, Starwood Hotels at aloft Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Dear Ageorgin2896,
Thank you for your review. We understand the importance of easy accommodations after a long day of traveling, and we are pleased to hear that Angel provided you with an excellent experience upon arrival. Thanks again for sharing, and we hope you will come back for your next trip in the area. Take care.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Stayed here over The Fourth of July weekend. Understandably a busy weekend but when we checked in carpet was soggy bc of water draining from AC. Front desk reported the hotel was full and the solution was to place towels in front of unit. Luckily, we were out sight seeing and didn't spend much time in the room. Complained for the third time at check out and was comped our purchases at the 24/7 food area and one night of paid parking. Wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Megan L, Starwood Hotels at aloft Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Dear Pattyms,
We are very sorry for the complications from your air conditioning and apologize for any inconveniences that were caused. Since your stay, we've corrected the issue and apologize this was not remedied during your visit with us. Thank you for sharing with us, and we hope your 4th of July trip was a good one. Take care.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I got a great last minute AAA deal to stay for a night, and fly out of Philly the next morning. We were very happy with this hotel. The room was very clean and modern. The lobby had a chic, nice feel to it. It was super convenient to the airport the next morning (about a 3 minute drive.) It had an indoor pool, which looked okay. It also had a small fitness center....only 2 treadmills. No good restaurant choices close by though, although we found an okay Diner about 5 minutes away by car, and center city is about 20 minutes away. Parking was reasonable with in and out privileges - $12 per day. All in all, it was worth a stay - especially if you're wanting to be close to the airport.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple