“Great place to fly out of!”

aloft Philadelphia Airport
Ranked #58 of 88 Hotels in Philadelphia
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We love the aloft - they have very competitive parking rates (better than the airport), and it's a lot easier to get up for an early flight when you're a five minute shuttle ride away.

They have a very modern theme and the rooms are clean and in good shape. They also have a nice bar and an outside area to relax during the evening as well as a pool table. Don't really have anything negative to say, it's a nice hotel and usually very reasonably priced, great place to start a trip from PHL.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Karen M, Starwood Hotels at aloft Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear aphex732,
We're glad you enjoyed your time with us before your trip. We hope you come back again soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

i was looking forward to our stay here, as we've stayed at an aloft before and really enjoyed it. it was a carbon copy of the one we had been to previously. i really love this brand. my only 'complaints' are that the bed was terribly uncomfortable, so much so, that i tossed and turned all night. i joked with my hubby that besides bringing our pillows, and fuzzy blanket, i'd have to bring a memory foam mattress pad next time. i also was a bit grossed out by the dirty grout throughout the bathroom area. maybe some bleach or x-14 could make it look a lot cleaner. my hubby said the outdoor lounge was a bit dirty, too. we fully admit to being picky when it comes to hotel stays, especially traveling with a toddler now. i think we were spoiled by the newness when we stayed in bolingbrook... regardless, we would go back. nora, at the front desk was great! love how the lobby smells.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mrandmrswoods2
Karen M, Starwood Hotels at aloft Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear mrandmrswoods2,
Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and sorry to hear that the bed was not as comfortable as you would have hoped. We have platform beds in our Aloft Hotels and at times does take a bit of getting used to especially if you're used to memory foam mattresses. We have forwarded your feedback to our housekeeping department. Thank you for letting us know. We look forward to welcoming your family back in the future.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

This hotel is an excellent place to stay at the airport. The rooms are simple; yet functional and adequate for a quick night of rest. I had requested a wake up call, it arrived on time, but I was unable to operate the rather complex telephone. After three trees without me picking up, they sent security up to my room, concerned that I would oversleep and miss my flight!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Grognard,
Thank you for your online review. We're glad you had a comfortable stay and that our team was persistent about ensuring you didn't miss your flight! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Trendy, different kind of hotel. Lots of glitz and plastic, rooms small but functional. Huge flat screen TV in rooms. Staff very enthusiastic; excellent customer service. I felt like I was sleeping at IKEA.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very different then your typical hotel. The rooms are designed with a modern feel. I really enjoyed the difference. Rooms are clean and have everything you need, coffee maker and frig. The front desk staff was friendly an helped me dign up for the rewards program. Nice bar and lounging area.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Karen M, Starwood Hotels at aloft Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear Ron S,
Thank you for sharing your recent visit to Philadelphia. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with Aloft Hotels and welcome to the SPG family. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I bookede here to be close to the airport for an early morning flight. The staff is awesome, great customer service. I LOVE my room its clean, cozy and the bathroom has a cool sliding mirror for a door. The shower even has a frosted window that lets light in. If I'm in the area I'll be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I find so many poor reviews of hotels where the review is unjustified. No issues with this hotel. Clean, modern cool design, a ll around good. Nice amenities, pool, courtyard, fitness, parking, breakfast.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family