Tripadvisor

from $28.50
from $37.00
from $27.00
More Info
All reviews trolley tour holiday light tour walking tour great tour christmas lights guide tim holiday spirit highly recommend this tour private tour holiday season great sense of humor historic tour fun facts rocky steps art gallery a lot of fun super fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I visited Philly for a weekend and wanted to do a lighthearted tour, that would keep us warm in the process. We thoroughly enjoyed our trolley ride, Tim was funny and informative! He allowed for a few stops for us to get out and take photos. The BYO aspect and the music kept things fun! I would highly recommend to anyone visiting the city who doesn’t want the typical “boring” tour!!

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

As a first time visitor to Philadelphia I was fascinated by this tour.

I was blissfully unaware of the role that this city played in the foundation of America and this short tour helped me to learn a lot.

We had a great tour guide in Tess and she shared a lot of stories and history in this quick walking tour.... I recommend this

Reviewed January 11, 2020

This tour was the perfect view of funny and informative on Philadelphia history! We moved to Philly a few months ago and haven’t explored as much as we wish... this tour was the perfect and most fun way to learn more about this great city and have a fun day activity!

Reviewed January 11, 2020

This tour was phenomenal! My girlfriend and I enjoyed every moment and more importantly every joke that was told! They let us get off the trolley to look around at various stops and even had built in rest room stops! Tour guide is great at improvising and making jokes along the way that couldn’t have been planned!

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Our guide, Tessa, was so knowledgeable ! It was a real pleasure to hear about the history of Philadelphia - I learnt so much and it made my experience in Philadelphia very memorable !