“Do not respect their customers” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: City Center West
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Do not respect their customers”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Even though the food is over priced and the workers act as if you are bothering them when you order I have been a loyal customer here since they opened because of the frequent customer punch card they had. A few weeks ago I tried to use my punch cards for the three free coffees and one sandwich that I earned. To my surprise they would not keep their end of the deal because the program was canceled a couple of days before I went in for a coffee and sandwich. After discussing my loyalty and all the times since they opened I came in and also brought many other people in to eat/drink there, the owner and managers still insisted that I was not getting what I earned for being a loyal customer. It seems odd that they would prefer to lose me as a customer as well of my guests over a coffee and a sandwich? They have already lost more business from the three times I have stopped in so far.

Their unappreciative attitude has led me to boycott them and never stop again. There are many other choices in the neighborhood that COST LESS and hopefully appreciate their customers more.

• Visited January 2013