We planned a 10 day trip in Olympic National Park and Whidbey Island. Out of all the places we stayed, we loved this one the most. The cabin is super cute with so many thoughtful amenities. There's a jacuzzi we used each night and lots of homemade goodies for breakfast and snacks. The cabin is right in the heart of Coupeville, so you can walk anywhere. The owner was very friendly and great at giving directions and advice on what to do. We would surely stay here anytime we're back in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Isle consists of two charming garden cottages with a hot tub and a three bedroom vacation home. Our property is located on two + acres just steps from the beach, our town park and the 1853 historic waterfront district of Coupeville (the second oldest town in the state of Washington). From our property there are lovely views of the waters of Penn Cove and the 11,000 foot high Mount Baker. Our town is known for its Penn Cove Mussels and they are served in the wonderful restaurants in town. Life Magazine consider Whidbey Island one the top 100 dream destinations in the world. Please come and stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Garden Isle Guest Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Isle Guest Hotel
- Garden Isle Guest Coupeville
- Garden Isle Guest Cottages Whidbey Island/Coupeville, WA